Authors Note

Hello, my angels. Guess what? I'm back! And I've got some inspiration in me, so FINALLY presenting: 

PERNICIOUS [HS. AU] 

This will be a DARK Harry Styles AU Fanfiction and I hope you're all mentally, physically, and emotionally prepared for the rollercoaster we're about to go on together.

Quick Notes:

- This book will contain MATURE and sometimes TRIGGERING content which I will always put at the start of the chapter, and the end of the previous chapter just in case you would like to skip or stop - that being said, as a whole, this book will have a lot of topics in that could be quite sensitive, so if you feel you can't be around this kind of talk, then please this book WON'T be for you! 

- I am open to all of your comments, suggestions, theories, votes, and shares, I love interacting and talking with you all and I'm so excited to start uploading this book. But please refrain from sending hate comments or bullying in the comments because I will just block and delete everything! 

- I will be uploading a playlist to Spotify for this story at some point which I will update you on through my Twitter @guccihs_ which you will WANT to follow here first about updates, competitions, and more! The playlist will contain all of the songs which I will be putting at the beginning of each chapter! 

- There will be different aesthetics for each chapter too which you will soon see, this whole book has got my creativity back and I'm SO happy about it! I will also be posting these aesthetics and trailers on my TikTok which is @tbslhes, so be ready for that! 

That is all there is to say for now. Share this update with your friends, and family, get ready!

Stay excited, safe, and remember... all is not what it seems. 

Until then. 

C x

SONG OF THE BOOK: DO I WANNA KNOW - ARCTIC MONKEYS