Five ( Finale)

Xiao Zhan's POV

I went to Gong Jun’s house where our Reunion would be held

I went to Gong Jun’s house where our Reunion would be held.  I didn't want to go but for Yibo's issue to be fixed with me, I will go.  I was greeted by our batch mates and left to right were amazed at what had happened to me.  They couldn't quite imagine that someone like me who always slept in Class was already a famous Architect of a famous Construction Company here in Beijing, China.

"Arch. Xiao Zhan is our idol ..."- Zhehan put his arm around me when he saw me enter.

"I thought you'd be realizing that you avoided us"

"I didn't come here for you. Where is that reprehensible Man he has to explain to me"

"Chill Bro. You'll meet him  .. Then I'm sure you and Wang will get along.
They drank there and they all went home I don't care all I need is Yibo's presence and I'm waiting for his 10 Years' explanation.

"Bro drink there first"

Gongjun handed me a bottle and gave me a drink instead of looking out of place because they didn't know anything.

"I'll just go out ..."

I can't take long to stay out there anymore, I'll just wait for Yibo.  So that we can't create a scandal with our batchmates.  I lit the Cigarette I had picked up earlier at the party and I was surprised there was a man with Semi Longhair standing in front of me and I throw the cigarette before I used it.

"Is Mr. Gong Jun's house here ??"

"Yes. Inside ..."

"Zhan-Ge ???"

"???"- I was stunned by his appearance, I looked like I saw an Artist.

I was surprised when he hugged me tightly.  I don't have the strength to push him or punch him. I'm shocked that Yibo changed.  Away from Old Wang (Lao Wang) who always carrying a Skateboard and Big Bike

"I miss you so much ..."

"Yibo ..."

"Please let me speak ..."