Part 4 | Sophie

"Oh my goshh, mom and dad, mother and father, madre y pa-" Lauralie was interrupted by a loud crash. Sophie turned around and saw floating china going back in the display case, Keefe seemed to know what was happening and called out, "Biana, you don't need to sneak in. We would never shut you out." Light particles slowly started to shape into Councillor Ramira. Sophie took a step back and then stepped forward again. Not wanting to be rude.

'Hello! Councillor Ramira!" She clapped and held out her palm. "How are you? Is there anything you need help with?" She smiled awkwardly as Keefe walked over to her, putting his arm around her waist. "The Council  wanted to check in with Lauralie. We wanted to tell you that she will have 2 teachers per ability. Because she is an empath Councillor Oralie will be her main teacher, with Headmistress Heks as her secondary teacher. For her inflicting, Councillor Bronte will be teaching her, with you Lady Foster as her back up teacher." Lauralie's jaw dropped, thinking about how weird it would be have councillors as MENTORS!

"I'm not sure I should teach her, with all due respect." Remembering words Adeline had never told her but had told her when she was pregnant. "I won't be able to be her mother, and mentor, I think the relationships will blur, and that wouldn't be a good thing." She looked up at Keefe, wondering if she was saying the right thing. "I agree with my wife, I have had my fair share of parent-child relationships and she is correct. Lauralie will sufice with one teacher for inflicting. She is my-" Sophie looked at Keefe and he goofily smiled "our, amazing, talented, outstanding, charismatic;" Lauralie smiled and added. "Don't forget beautiful.". Keefe added and Rimira smiled. "I suppose you would know what's best. Thank you Lord and Lady Foster." Rimira smiled sweetly and leaped away. 

"Ya know, I wouldn't mind having two normal mentors, not councillors. Is this how you felt, mom?" Lauralie looked at her mother, and Keefe laughed. Sophie blushed and looked at Lauralie. "Well, I did always get looked at in the halls. It didn't help hanging out with Fitz and Biana..." Lauralie laughed, "Were the Vacker's really that famous? I mean, now they're like... Not" Sophie's jaw dropped, the Vacker's weren't famous? Who was famous. "That's because we are just so great. The people recognised our amazingness. Right, babe?"

Sophie plastered a smile  on her face and nodded, still trying to comprehend the fact they 'The Foster's' Were the new Vacker's. 

Woah

✄---

hola!

this was super quick, but I'm gonna expand the chapter from keefe's pov! i hope you like how keefe acts and lauralie. she is also ice blue eyes and gold hair and is like fitz and biana's  status and popularity. but her own personality which will be explored further! xx