fourteen.

The week seemed like it went by pretty quickly with Nini focused on party planning, Gina focused on dance practice, and Ricky focused on getting back in Nini's good graces.

Kourtney and Ashlyn agreed to come to the boat early to help Nini set up for the party. There wasn't too much left to be done but it would definitely be too much for Nini to do on her own.

Gina would miss the party, and the first day they'd stay on the boat due to the mandatory dance practice that she has to attend but she'd be there for the last two days.

Even though she felt super bad for not being there for the first two days Nini completely understood. 

"Alright Nini what did you want us to do?" Kourtney and Ashlyn asked the girl as they boarded the boat

"Can you guys strip the sheets off of all the beds, and bring them to the laundry area? I'm gonna wash them all to make sure everyone has clean sheets to sleep on" Nini said and Kourtney and Ashlyn nodded heading to the rooms.

Nini always washed the sheets after her and her friends stays on the house boat but you could never be too careful, so she always washed them again before her stay just to be sure.

Nini took a deep breath before she started to put all the drinks that she had for the party in the small cooler, so the only thing she had to do was add ice to it later.

She met Kourtney and Ashlyn in the laundry area so that she could get started on washing the bed sheets. The faster she started the sooner she'd finish so she needed to get them in the washing machine as soon as possible

"Uh Nini" Kourtney said, an ounce of nervousness in her voice

"Yeah?" Nini said pouring the liquid detergent into the tray

"Ashlyn was wondering if her boyfriend red could stay with us like after the party, it's fine if you're not cool with it, she was just too afraid to ask"

"I don't mind at all" Nini laughed "as long as he's cool with you guys he's cool with me" Nini smiled before pressing the start button on the washing machine

"Cool, thanks Nini" Kourtney said before heading over to Ashlyn and helping her straightening out.

•••

Teenagers began to fill into the houseboat as Nini danced to the music with a can of fruit punch in her hands.

There were plenty of faces that Nini didn't know but for the most part, she'd seen them before, what shocked Nini was when she saw Jeremy enter the houseboat.

She didn't expect for him to have any contact with her after their date with completely south.

"Hey Nini" Jeremy greeted the girl with his hands stuffed into his pockets

"Oh hey Jeremy" the girl smiled, as Ricky saw the two interacting he shifted uncomfortably and fought the urge to say anything. He wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and she wasn't his girlfriend so he didn't even have the right to say anything.

"This is a really nice place" he said somewhat awkwardly but Nini didn't seem to notice

"Oh yeah, thanks." She smiled

"You didn't want anything to drink?" He asked curiously noticing the fact that she only had a can of fruit punch in her hand

"Oh no, only juice and water for me tonight" Nini laughed "I don't think it'd be the best idea for me to drink considering what happened last time"