Chapter 11

I feel so stupid for getting my hopes up, of course she was going tl freak out. I sit on the garden bench feeling like a moron. How can a girl love a ghost? Hen I think of the movie ghost and laugh at myself. I am no Patrick Swayzee that is for sure.

I feel better after I think about it. Even if we did fall in love our relationship couldn't go far, I dead and she is alive. I reason with myself but it doesn't lessen he pain I feel for losing her, even though she wasn't mine to lose. A part of me hopes she can forgive me and we can become friends and he other thinks I should say away. My life wasn't this complicated.

I hear Ramsey start to bark catching my attention. I look at the hous ad see black smoke. Crap the house is on fire. I go and get Ramsey out and see if Christina is too, but she isn't. She's still in there. I knew I had to save her.

I race in trying to find her. She's probably still in her room. "Christina" I call out in a panic hoping she is still awake. "Ervin" she coughs. "Lay low" I tell her as I race for her room. My life was taken from me, but I can still make sure she still has one.

I see her lying on the floor coughing losing consciousness. I go by her side while she is still breah. "I'm going to get you out of here, I promise" I tell her before picking her up.

I hold he close to my body as I try to carry her though all the fire with out hee getting hurt. I see through the window that a crowd has formed outside the house. Ramsey continues to bark.

I start to navigate my way to the front door without hurting her. "I'm going safe Christina" I tell her hoping she is still alive.

I kick open the front door and I get her out. I lay her down in the smoke so that no one can see yet. "Good bye Christina" I kiss her cheek one last time. She grabs my arm and looks at me ", don't go." Her words mean so much to me. "I won't, because I will still be your guardian angel" I kiss her one last time as I expect my fate.

People get her to safety and the firefighters give her oxygen. I stand and watch as the house I lived and died in burned down. I guess it is symbolic in a way. I knew it was my time to move on.

I walk back up to Christina. "I promise to wait for you in heaven" I kiss away the tear falling down her cheek. "Good bye beautiful" I kiss her one last time before I face my fate.

I walk into he burning house, but I look back and feel as Christina can really see me, making me happy. It was my time and I was glad I did something to make my dead worth something, but it was worth more than I ever knew.