YoshiRiko - College Life

[Genderbend power activate: Tsushima Yoshiko ->Tsushima Yoshio(I did not draw this I find it on line: what our male Yoshiko Look-like)]

😈Request by Emperor_YohaRiko/ @YocchanNK🌸

( A/N- Sorry, it a bit rush school has been crazy lately )

*Beep* * beep*

An alarm was going off, signaling it was time for the wine red color-haired girl; it was time to get up. She reached over to the small table and grabbed her phone to turn off the alarm. She put her phone back on the table. She started to get up for her bed, but she couldn't get up like she was being held in place by something or someone. The girl signed, and, being too lightly tapped, the arm was tightly wrapped around her waist.

"Yoshio... Can you let go of me, please ?''She asked him. Yoshio's response to that was to hold her tighter before mumbling a No. ''Yoshio, you know I can't be late for this class.'' Riko Said. But, Yoshio's would not budge. ''Stay and cuddle me a little long, Lili". Yoshio grunted. Riko just Blushed a little as part of her wanted to stay and cuddle. Yoshio took classes in the evening, and Riko took her classes in the morning. Plus, the same goes for work; both worked on Weekends, so they barely got to see each other.

But, this class was really important, and she couldn't just skip. So with more persistence, she finally got Yoshio to let her go. She got up and with Yoshio's nonsense, she barely had time to get ready. She rushed to get herself. She will probably have to skip breakfast today if she wants to make it. Before leaving the apartment, she took a quick look at the calendar and stopped. Today was marked as a national holiday; she then looked at her phone and looked up the school calendar. The school Calendar read no school today.

Studded there in silence for a few minutes and sighed to her. She was in such a rush for nothing. Riko turned around, walked back to the bathroom, and washed her makeup off. She changed back into her pajamas. She walked back into the bedroom and climbed into the warm covers. Yoshio wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him.

''You're back so soon.'' Yoshio teased. Riko grabs a pillow and hit her boyfriend in the face. "You could have told me it was a holiday today." Riko Scolded him. Yoshio just laughed and told her it was funnier this way. Riko just rolled her eyes and threw the pillow to the side. She bore her face in his chest. "You can be so annoying, Yohana," whispered Riko. Yoshio smirked and whispered in her ear, " Good night, Lili."