"I know you have a lot to process, but I can guarantee that both Tzuyu and me will be here for you," Tzuyu's mother softly spoke as she broke away from the hug, "Is there something that you would like to eat right now?"

"Can I get some chicken and hot chocolate?" Jihyo asked with a sniffle.

Tzuyu's mother playfully booped Jihyo's nose, causing the younger woman to giggle, "Anything for my future daughter-in-law. But first, how about we get you into bed?"

Jihyo nodded before finally being able to stand up. Tzuyu's mother helped her back to her bedroom and into bed. Gucci, who had been asleep this whole time, finally woke up. He sensed that Jihyo was feeling down and followed the two women into the room. Jihyo chuckled before picking up Gucci and putting him on the top of the bed and sitting down. She played with Gucci as Tzuyu's mother left the room.

"Thank you so much mom," Tzuyu said as she walked to the kitchen with her mother.

Tzuyu's mother smiled, "Anything for my favourite daughter."

Tzuyu chuckled, "You only have one daughter though."

Tzuyu's mother shook her head, "I have two: you and Jihyo."

"Yah! Are you saying that Ji-Ji could become your favourite over me?" Tzuyu asked with a pout.

Tzuyu's mother ruffled Tzuyu's hair, much to the complaint of her daughter, "I am just messing with you. You will always be my favourite, but I will always love Jihyo as much as I love you."

Tzuyu smiled widely, "I am happy to hear you say that," she replied before frowning, "But now I have to figure out this situation with Ji-Ji's father."

Tzuyu's mother placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, "I am going to contact a few people I know through the community centre. They will hopefully be able to help, but I can't guarantee anything. This man seems elusive if no one has been able to find him yet. I will also come meet up with you two at the end of the day to walk you two to wherever you need to go."

Tzuyu hugged her mother and buried herself into her mother's chest, "Honestly, thank you, mom. I am glad that we were able to reconcile."

Tzuyu's mother smiled warmly. She was reminded of when Tzuyu was still a child. Tzuyu would often hug her leg and hide behind her. The first time Tzuyu met Jihyo, she hid behind her mother. Her mother pulled Tzuyu off of her leg and moved her in front of her. Jihyo grabbed Tzuyu's hand and started running away. It was a very fond memory for Tzuyu's mother as that was when, without anyone knowing at the time, when the two of them truly started building their relationship.

Tzuyu let go of her mother to allow her to start cooking. Tzuyu's mother finished cooking and told Tzuyu to go get Jihyo. Tzuyu went back to her room to find Jihyo still happily playing with Gucci. She knocked on the doorframe to get both of their attention before telling Jihyo that it was time to eat.

Jihyo picked up Gucci before walking out of the room with Tzuyu. Tzuyu went to get some food for Gucci as Jihyo put Gucci down beside the dining table. Tzuyu's mother had already laid out the food. Everyone sat down and started eating.

The dinner was pleasant as Tzuyu's mother brought up some past memories of Jihyo and Tzuyu playing as kids. Much to Jihyo's dismay, there were some embarrassing stories of her own. Tzuyu enjoyed the way Jihyo reacted to the stories as it almost felt a little bit like playful revenge for Jihyo enjoying her embarrassing stories.

The dinner ended and Jihyo and Tzuyu washed the dishes. They once again offered the spare bedroom to Tzuyu's mother as it was getting late. The three women did their routines, with Gucci already having fallen asleep during the dinner, before retreating to their rooms.