48 Khushi is Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

*Vikas is planning something big... I got to know that through my source. this seems dangerous...* he said worriedly.

*How could we do that without Khushi's parents? * Ratna asked.

*We should get their permission... we have to do that* Arvind said.

*I will get their permission...* Arnav said.

*I will also go with Arnav to GH* Khushi said.

*They will not send you back if you come with me there* Arnav said.

*But it won't be good if we get their permission, keeping Khushi in our house* Ratna said.

*Do you want me to take her to GH? * Arnav asked with disappointment.

*We have to... I and Ratna also will come to GH. Shashiji should know the seriousness of the issue. Then only he will understand why we brought Khushi to RM* Arvind said.

*What if he still denies giving Khushi's hand for the marriage? * Arnav asked.

*Then Ball will be in Khushi's court* Arvind said.

The trio looked at Khushi.

*I'm ready to do whatever you say if he doesn't agree to our marriage* she said.

*Then no problem... we can proceed...* Arvind said.

Arnav nodded ok.

*Uncle... shall we go to the temple before going to GH? *

Arvind nodded ok smilingly.

*Get ready, we are going to Temple before going to the GH*

They nodded ok and went to their respective rooms to get ready. Khushi was happy because she is going to get married to Arnav. At the same time, she was nervous about Shashi. Don't know what will be his decision. She came out of the room, getting ready. Arnav was already there. Waiting for her.

Khushi went to the temple with Raizadas as she wished. There were no people in the temple. She prayed DM closing her eyes.

*Hey Devi Maiya... please solve all the problems around us. Make my Babuji say Yes to the marriage... please, please* she pleaded.

That's when she felt her mouth getting closed. This Arnav is so crazy... she thought it was Arnav. She was taken away from the spot. Arnav who opened his eyes searched for Khushi. As she was not there, he was panicked.

*Mom, where is Khushi? * he asked looking here and there.

*She was here only...* Ratna also was nervous.

Arvind and Arnav searched the whole time but Khushi was not there. Arnav rushed out of the temple and looked for Khushi. He ran his fingers in his hair gulping down not seeing her. Arvind removed his phone and made a few calls.

Arnav ran to the nearby shop.

*Do you see a girl who looks thin and fair? *

The shopkeeper got stuck.

*Did you see her? she is missing*

*A few men took a girl in their car... I don't know she the girl you are talking about*

*Which car...? *

*It was a white Innova car. It's number DL 05 5000*

*Thank you...*

Seeing a few men taking a girl forcefully, the shopkeeper noted down the number of the car. And the number was also fancy.

Arnav saw Arvind coming.

*Dad, this is the car number in which Khushi kidnaped*

*Kidnapped? *

*Yes, Dad... the shopkeeper told me*

Arvind dialed the Regional Transport officer and asked for the details about the number.

*I need the name of the owner and also the address*

*Give me ten minutes, sir*

Arvind disconnected the call and went to the shopkeeper.

*How the girl looked like? * Arvind inquired.

*she was thin and fair sir... long silky hair... wearing light yellow suit*

Ratna's eyes pooled immediately.

*Hey Devi Maiya, why are you testing us? *

*Ratna calm down... nothing will happen to Khushi...* Arvind said.

*What will we answer her parents? Please find her quickly* Ratna cried.

*Mom... Khushi will be alright... don't cry* Arnav said.

Arvind got a call from the RTO. He attended the call.

*Sir, the car owner name is VIKAS... the address is...*

*No need... I will take care of him* Arvind disconnected the call and looked at Arnav.

*Vikas...* he said.

Arnav bit his jaws. He dialed someone and gave him Vikas phone number.

*Find where he is...* he said.

*Yeah...*

Arnav cut the call.

*Dad... he is going to be dead...* Arnav said frustrated.

*Chotte, you take the car. I'm going to meet Nivas, dropping Ratna in RM*

Arnav nodded yes.

*Don't go alone... I will send a few of our men with you. Tell me the address when you get to know that*

Arnav nodded yes. Taking a cab, Arvind left the place whereas Arnav waited for the address.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Arnav was in a hurry

After dropping Ratna in RM, Arvind went to meet Nivas at his party house. He was angry like hell on Nivas and Vikas. How dare they kidnap Khushi? That too when she was with him...? They have to answer him... And they have to pay for their mistakes...

GH

Shashi received a call from an unknown number. He attended it.

"Who is this?" Shashi asked.

"Vikas... you're going to be son-in-law..." Vikas said.