Chapter 23

News

"I'm finally done" i stretched my back looking at the pile of papers on my desk. I want to grab some coffee.

I left at my office and walked to the elevator to buy some coffee which is on the first floor of the building. I ordered and i sat to wait for my order not until this bastard came.

"Why are you here?" i sighed and looked at him who took a sit across me. Don't he have any work to do?

"Cause there's no chair left it's crowded so chill" he winked at me and he lean closer. His answer is far from my question geez.

"What do you want?" My eyes twitches trying to calm myself cause he's so fucking close.

He did the same mocking me, i want to bump his head on the table. He chuckle as his blond hair fell on his face.

"I'm going to leave you now Inui" the timing is great since the waiter gave me my order. Don't get me wrong it's not that i hate Inui but he's making me feel uneasy.

There's nothing to be worried about but there might be a chance that he'll be my opponent anytime. He's a tough one..

"Do you know Chifuyu Matsuno? ofcourse you do since he's your ex, I don't know if you give a heck about this but i think i saw him somewhere" I froze when i heard it. Why would he say it to me?

"Just kidding let's go" he suddenly grabbed my left hand that holding the coffee, i took away my hand and glared at him. He's so careless what if the coffee spilled.

"Chill" he smiled as we continue to walk into our own office. We work in different floor that's why we separated.

- Inui's Pov -

Still not moving on, i see..

"Secretary Han give me the recent folder of the new case" my secretary gave the folder which is the case that im looking forward to.

"Bonten, interesting" I read the papers and i was right it has something to do with Y/n since her sibling did something again. Let's see how you will cover him this time.

I can't predict things but i can tell that this is will be a hard deal for her. Just one word for me i will let this case pass Y/n. Let's see if you'll stay unbothered about this time.

"Uhm sir it's confirmed that the guy you were keeping an eye on has arrived" I thanked my secretary for the information and left the office.

I looked at the boy wearing a Balenciaga brand throwing a black card to his assistant to buy him some coffee.

"Koko" I utter but he seemed to hear it, he stick his tongue out and putted a gun on ny forehead. Oh.

"Nice to see you" i push the gun away and i sat on the couch.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 |𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙮𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙤 🎉