Chapter 17

ᵏᵃᵉᵈᵉ

"The intrams is coming, you guys are joining right?" Hina suddenly asked while waiting at the food that we ordered. Hmm im sure they would.

"Yeah, half of us are in basketball and soccer" Takemitchi answered her, I looked at Chifuyu who's putting his arm on the back of my chair. Both of him and Kazu are player in the soccer.

"You girls must cheer for us" Baji said, we nodded and our order came. Nice im so hungry.

Chifuyu gave my food to me and he also poured a juice on my cup. I thanked him and i ate my food.

"Does it taste good?" he asked, i nodded and i continue to eat my food.

"Y/n say ahh" i looked at him, he's holding a chopstick with sushi. The hell are u doing.

But anyway.

"Ahh" i waited him to put it on my mouth but he ate it instead. What the fuck.

"Haha" he laughed, i smack his arm around me. He's so romantic.

"Sorry" he gave me a peck on my lips. What the hell.

I turned around and saw Kazutora who stopped eating. I looked at the others who stopped eating too.

So awkward..

I just ate my food and didn't talk so they would too. Damn you Chifuyu not infront of them.

"Y/n i have your favorite" Kazutora called me, i looked at his plate and i saw my favorite food. Why i didn't order that geez.

"You want?" he tried to put it on my plate but Chifuyu putted a food on my plate before he could even, it's my favorite too. They're so kind but im already full.

"Thanks, I'm already full" they both sighed.

I looked at the others, they're also done eating too.

"Let's go Y/n" Kazutora said, i stood up and thanked the toman. I know that they're going back to school too but i want to tell something to Kazu.

"We still have something to buy" I reason out and they nodded. Finally i can let out my thoughts to Kazu.

We walked outside and i sighed.

"He kissed me" i almost blush to what I've said, he chuckled and he lend me a handkerchief. Eh?

"It's okay y'know" he sighed and putted back his handkerchief on his pocket. Should i tell him what happened earlier?

"I meet Kaede" he looked at me, waiting for me to talk again.

"She almost hit me with a guitar but Chifuyu stopped her that's all" he stopped walking and he tilted his head to me. I wonder how many times he do that everyday.

"If she do something again, say it to me right away" i nodded and grabbed his arm. I'm happy to have him as my close friend.

He smiled and we continue to walk to school.

I want to talk to Kaede.

"Do you know her section?" I asked Kazutora, he nodded and told me her section. Oh, she's in the same year with us.

"Nice, uhm please go first i need to buy something" he said okay, i waited him to go to classroom before i go to Kaede's room. This is as chance.

"Can you call Kaede?" I asked one of her classmate, he nodded and he came back with Kaede who's glaring at me. She's so kind i might cry.

"Let's talk" she said first, ohh she wants to talk with me too. I just hope she didn't bring any weapon to kill me.

She walked ahead and i follow her. I have no choice she's not looking back.

"Please leave Chifuyu, i dont want him for you" she said as she stopped walking. We're in the school garden.

"Coz you want him for you?" she looked down. Is she looking for some weapon?

"Yeah at first, I don't want him to get hurt" I smirked. This girl is insane.

Why would he get hurt, when he knows something in the first place?

"Sure but in one condition" she looked at me waiting for me to talk. What a pity.

"But I can't think of anything so I don't think i can do what you want" she grinned and she pulled my hair. Woah, she was a pity back then.

This girl is on another level.

"Just leave him is that hard to do?!" she shouted at me still pulling my hair. I pulled her hair too. It hurts.

"I don't know" i teased her, she pushed me in the ground and she pulled my hair again. Woah cool but im not going to let you do that again.

I kicked her and she flew. I didn't kick her hard what the hell.

"Oh" I holded my laugh because she looks terrible, she grabbed something and she ran over me. This btch is crazy.

I looked at her hand and saw a sharp stick.

"Are you really going to kill me?!" i said, she tried to stab me with it but someone stopped him. How the fuck is he here?

"Kaede" Chifuyu called her name, she looked back almost tearing. Hmm, she's a different person again.

"S-she said she's going to kill me"

"Yeah i did say" I held my laugh again. I think im going crazy because of her.

"She's crazy!" she pointed at me, Chifuyu looked at me shaking his head. Oh is he going to believe? go on then.

"Don't do that again Kaede" Chifuyu said still holding Kaede's wrist.
Kaede shook her head like she's saying she didn't do anything. I kinda feel bad.

If she loves Chifuyu and she turned to that because of love, I don't know anymore.

She kinda deserves him..

"I'm going back" I walked away leaving them.

I looked at my arms and saw some scratch it's not that deep but i need to wash it.

"You need to clean your wounds" He pulled me to him, he followed me?

"She's hurt too, she's your friend so bring her instead" he sighed. I'm not wrong tho.

"I know but she's not that hurt, you have more bruises than her" he said and we walked to the nurse office.

I need to push him away.