seven

7th December 2020

Isabella woke up bright and early. She freshened up in the bathroom she shared with Wilbur. She then put on her clothes which were blue jeans and a neon green tank top plus a white cardigan. She grabbed a pair of sunglasses and thought she looked gorgeous. She took a photo for Instagram and decided to post it.

 She took a photo for Instagram and decided to post it

@bellbell: Fit check✌🏼 I'm gorgeous

liked by @dreamwastaken , @wilbursoot, and 101,325 others

@wilbursoot: that's my best friend !!!
~> @bellbell: who are you?

@dreamwastaken: yeah you're gorgeous
~>@bellbell: ty lotta love <3

@corpsehusband: caption says all
~> @bellbell: IKR

@georgenotfound: Come on mc Bella!!!
@sapnapinsta: Yeah Bella come on now !!!

As soon as Isabella saw the comments she blushed and smiled especially Dreams' comment. But she headed to her PC and loaded up a chat to join a call that had Clay, George, and Nick, her three best friends.

"Dude she's so pretty," Clay spoke out which Bella heard making her red. They didn't know she joined so she let them speak more.

'Clay has a crush! clay has a crush!" Nick chanted which made them all chuckle including Isabella. But she forgot
to mute her mic.

"Jesus Bella!" George screamed.

"You have a crush Clay?" The girl asked confidently as she grinned.

"Yeah on this girl called-" Nick stated as he got booted from the call.

"Bella." That was all Clay said till Isabella laughed telling him not to worry. Clearly thinking he was messy with her. But she frowned slightly as she wished it was true. Soon after Nick joined the cal scowling as George, Clay and Bella snorted at the upset boy.

"What are we doing today then?" Bella asked curiously.

"I think we should do a Q and A stream," Clay spoke up.

"okay. How come?" George questioned.

"Because we're all friends of course and people our fans who are new fans of Bella should get to know her." Dream explained his idea which wasn't bad at all. Isabella didn't mind Q and A's as long they're not out of hand with the questions.

"That's fine with me if you guys are?" Bella spoke up agreeing with Dream. George and Nick also agreed as the four all streamed showing their faces, except Dream, waiting for people to join.

"Hello chat! Welcome to my first Q and A with Dream, Georgenotfound, and Sapnap!" The girl introduced her friends as they all said hello.

It was an hour into the Q and A and many good questions were asked. Bella was explaining how she met Wilbur and that they live together which her new fans didn't know.

"Yeah, we moved in together about 2 years ago nearly." She chuckled slightly finishing her sentence.

"Next question is for Dream," Bella admitted as she read it on her monitor surprised slightly.

"What is it Bell?" Clay asked concerned as George and Nick furrowed their brows.

"I'm gonna skip this question. Really inappropriate." Bella stated.

"Well guess this is the end thank you
chat bye!" George changed the subject ending the stream as so did the rest.

"Bella, what was it?" Nick asked confused.
Soon enough Dream shared his screen watching Isabella's stream when the question popped up. The girl's face went red on the screen as she covered it quickly from chat.

"Wait go back, Clay." George said as Clay listened. He paused it at the right time.

"Has Dream thought sexual fantasies of Isabella?" Dream read it out as his voice went quiet. No one could see as his jaw clenched at the awful question. He knew that Bella was uncomfortable.

"What the fuck." Nick called out.

" Bella are you okay?" George asked calmly.

"I'm fine I just hope my fans are okay and Clay. Are you good?" Isabella changed it around on him.

"I'm fine I-i I'm stunned by that." Dream stuttered honestly as he said his goodbyes to the group as the rest went their ways too.

As soon as Bella came off her phone started to ring. She answered it after the second ring.
The name read Pissybaby <3 as she answered the face-time call. As she answered quickly Clay faced his phone up at the ceiling hoping his face wasn't shown. All Bella saw was his dirty blonde strands of hair that looked fluffy from the hoodie he wore.

"Hey, Bell" Clay spoke first as Isabella copied his action with his name.

"Are you okay? Seriously I know you felt uncomfortable and I felt awful-"

"don't I'm fine don't worry Clay." She spoke truthfully showing her face to him. He knew she was being honest by the smile tugged on her face.

"I wish i knew what you looked like," Bella spoke breaking the comfortable silence. She then heard Clay move his phone around placing it against his desk.

Isabella stared at the pretty boy's face as her jaw slightly dropped. She took in each feature including his sharp jawline to his green eyes. His mouth was a thin line as he was clearly biting his cheek. He pulled his hoodie off his head showing the dirty blonde fluff on the top of his head.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Clay chuckled as Isabella snapped back to reality.

"You know I should change your name from Pissybaby to the pretty boy," Bella admitted making Clay flush.

"I have a cat you know," Clay spoke out of the blue.

"I know she's adorable on your insta feed," Isabella spoke as she still stared slightly. Dream then picked up something from his lap. His cat, Patches.

"I love her," Bella whispered
softly. She was clearly sleeping in his arms.

"When your cat gets more love than you." Clay faked snuffled as Bella laughed slightly.

"Love you too Clay. Even if I'm better than you." She smirked as his eyes stared
into hers deeply.

"You should come to see me for Christmas." Clay stated.

"You live in Florida. Plus you have a family
to spend it with. I can't do that." Isabella stammered as Wilbur walked into her room.

"I've already talked to Wilbur," Clay admitted as he stared behind her making her turn around to see Wilbur leaning on her chair. His arms around her neck.

"I bought tickets," Wilbur admitted.

"Wilbur," Isabella whined still feeling bad.

"Plus my sister wants to meet you," Clay added. He's been talking about her to his family.

"Fine. You win. Only because of Patches." She sighed. She said goodnight to both boys as she ended the call and Wilbur left her room. Wilbur then rang Clay wanting to talk to him. He was out of earshot from Bella.

"You love her don't you?" Wilbur asked suddenly hearing nothing but Clay's heavy breathing.

"Yeah. I do Will." He admitted as he smiled at the thought of her.

"Don't fuck it up then," Wilbur warned him as he ended the call on the man.