Me: sure

I went in the elevator and pressed the 8th floor. I can now feel my palm sweating from nervousness.

I arrived at Mr. Lim's office 5 mins to 11am. I greeted his secretary who greeted me back and told me I could come inside. I thanked her then went straight to his office. I knocked first then heard him said come in.

I went in and went straight to him.

Mr. Lim: ah! Ms. Son! Early as usual.

Me: Good morning sir.

Mr. Lim: you're both early, come meet my cousin whom you know as Mr. Park.

He then gestured towards the window. I didn't notice a man standing there a while ago. Mr. Park were tall too he approached us and offered his hand.

Mr. Park: finally, I got to see the face behind the voice I've talked so much for the past months. Nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you sir.

Mr. Lim: oh yeah it's your first meeting.

Mr. Park: Dongyun didn't lie that It's not just your voice that's pretty.

I smiled at him. We've been talking over a few months now and sometimes he jokes which seems to be like flirting for him. He sometimes joke about lunch or the launching event.

I just ignore it cause he's like an uncle for me who's like what 20 years older than me.

Mr. Lim: Easy, she'll be like your daughter.

Mr. Park just laughed but still looking at me.

Mr. Lim: Let's discuss the project now.

We went at the board room which is just next door. Mr. Lim chose to sit opposite to Mr. Park which is at the front. I went by the laptop and put the usb in for my presentation. I hope they won't notice my trembling hands. This always happens whenever I'm nervous. I'm not used to talking infront of people specially in front of the bosses.

After setting it up I took my place beside the screen. I took a deep breath abd began my presentation.

Me: Mr. Lim, Mr. Park may I present the new *** (name of company) building. 

I clicked the remote then a sketch of the building appeared. Another click the sketch slowly turned into the real time photo of the new building.

The bosses clapped. I clicked it again. A detailed info about each floors appeared. I then went on the next slides giving brief details about the design on each room.

I can't help but worry because of Mr. Park has this blank expression as he watch and listen to me. I paused for a few seconds trying to calm myself then continued.

Me: This was based on how Mr. Park pictures each room. Now it's 90% complete. The remaining 10% would be the furnitures equipments and supplies as well as further changes if you want to request any.
With our progress and if there's no need for major changes, we'll be able to hit the target launching date which is next month. I'm open for any questions or suggestions. Thank you.

As I finished. Mr. Kim looked at Mr. Park.

Mr. Lim: well?

Mr. Park: who designed the interiors.

Mr. Lim: I specially assigned Ms. son though it's not her line of expertise yet she have extensive knowledge and a keen eye for interiors.

Mr. Park: did you? Like the every detail?

Me: Yes sir. Every detail sir from the paint to the accessories, lightings...

Mr. Park: even the gigantic pictures of the foreign artist?

I suddenly became more nervous. The original plan was just a picture but not as big nor posted at the wall as what I've done. It was a risk but after it was installed it went well.

Me: Yes sir.

Mr. Lim: if you want to change it...

Mr. Park: changed it? No, its perfect! Never thought of it that way. Those foreign artist became my inspiration and seeing them like that makes me happy. If my schedule wasn't packed I would have driven there right away and see it for myself.

Mr. Lim laughed which startled me. I can't believe what I'm hearing. But I'm so glad that I was able to breathe now.

Mr. Lim: that's great! you had me worried there for a second.

He said clutching his chest. Meanwhile I, on the other hand, felt so relieved like I've just survived a heart attack.

Mr. Park checked his watch and stood.

Mr. Park: speaking of schedule, I need to go. I'll arranged my schedule to see it personally and I want you there.

Mr. Park told me.

Mr. Lim: I'll clear her schedule for that just let us know when. And I'll be coming too. It's already looking great from the slides but I want to see it for myself too.

Mr. Park: that's settled then. Dongyun you're lucky to have her. Let's talk later. I'll leave now. See you Ms. Son. It's a great pleasure to meet someone as talented as you.

He smiled at me. I was shocked on what he said all I could think to say was...

Me: Thank you sir. It's also my pleasure to work with you sir.

He then patted Mr. Lim then went out of the room.

As soon as he left, Mr. Lim stood and said.

Mr. Lim: Honestly, I was never worried. The senior architects may have criticize me for giving you this project specially the interior design due to your little experience. I've seen how hard you've worked. I knew I was right to assign you on this.

Mr. Lim smiled and added.

Mr. Lim: You made me proud there. I do wish for a daughter like you. Keep it up.

He was about to leave the room when he suddenly turned and said.

Mr. Lim: I want you to take your leave tomorrow and the day after. Which is the first since what a year? Go out have a vacation enjoy and relax cause you deserve it. Though keep your phone open at all times. It's not a request, that's an order.

I smiled, he's pushy at times. But a good type of push like this project which I never thought I'd do being in the company for just a year and few months.

He always call me hard headed cause I sometimes don't follow as instructed or as planned. I always go by on what my gut tells me which surprisingly accurate and turns out good too.

Now I can finally breathe as I've finally overcome this big worry about this project. Only one problem remains, what should I do in two days?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Sorry, don't know much about Architecture. So I tried to give as little details as possible to avoid misinformation.