WEREWOLFS

Gamma

The Gamma is the third in command, third strongest, and is the third highest title a wolf could have.
Gammas are in charge of the warriors and act as the general.
They are the trainers of the pact and make sure that everyone is fit for battle.

They are to make the battle plans but of course have to run it through with the Alpha.
Gammas are usually born into it like Alphas and Betas, but every new Alpha picks their own Gamma.
For example, if an Alpha is challenged and is defeated, then the new Alpha will take over and choose their own Gamma.

The former Gamma will lose their place. Gammas, like Betas, are mostly chosen by the Alpha for having a relationship of some sort. For example, they have been best friends and are trustworthy.

In summary, the Gammas are the generals of the pack and train the pack members to be ready for battle.
Gamma wolves are the wolves under the betas, they act like leaders during fights and are strong and fast when in battle.
Gamma wolves have grey eyes and they have longer claws then other werewolves.

Beta and Gamma Female

The Beta and Gamma Female are the mates of the Beta and Gamma.
They are to simply assist the Beta and Gamma and support them but do not get to work with the pack businesses.

Delta

The Delta Werewolf is a Werewolf in training for Beta position.
They are forth in rank to Alpha, Beta and Gamma.
Delta's do not hold the authority to call medium or large hunts.
It is a privilege to only rank Alphas, Betas and Gamma.
Deltas usually become the next Beta after training is complete but one can remain Delta without moving to Beta position.
When this is the case, if ever the current Beta is removed from their rank, steps down, changes rank, or leaves the pack, the Delta may take the place as the new Beta at the Alpha's request.

Pack Warrior

Pack warriors are basically the fighter for the pack.

Omega

Omegas are just servants and people who do work around the pack house.

These are the rankings of the wolves in a pack.

I don't really know but this is what I usually read.
😅
*So just go with it*

Hello guys.😊
How are you all?
I hope all are doing well. ☺️
It's my first time.
I hope you like it.
And english is not my first language so sorry for grammatical mistakes.

I purple you 💜.