Author's Note

The intent of this author's note is for me to clear a few IMPORTANT things up before the story begins.

First of all, the inspiration of writing this book came from myself. My own life. So it is a story based on a few real characters. Real people (not all) are described in this story but under false names. SOME events that happened in this book are also based on real life experiences. Not all.

*False names are given to people, places and any kind of platforms to avoid any misguidance*

Important note: this is a story about an online dating app (under false name) too. It was where the leading characters met each other. For some of the young readers out there - If, in the future, you ever decide to use an online dating app, please PLEASE be careful. It's wise to keep a few safety precautions in mind.

Second, this book is NOT a love-at-first-sight kind of book. Both leading characters had to take a little time to warm up and get to know each other. But it isn't a very slow-paced story too so no worries on it being draggy.

Next, anything said or portrayed in this story that could be deemed sexist, racist or homophobic is not in any way intentional on my part. I am none of these things and have no desire to deliberately portray anything of that nature.

Finally, and also the MOST important part of all, before you read this story, please keep in mind that love comes in very different forms and very different perspectives. Everyone has their own perception of love and who they choose to have it for.

My intention of writing this book was to share some of my thoughts. And to those who have been through hardships - cheats, lies, fake love, real loss. Just know that there will always be someone out there for you. There is sunshine at the end of the tunnel. Have a little faith.

As another side note: I'm not against comments that will help my writing but I hope you keep your comments encouraging and positive. If you feel that this is not your kind of book, please put it down.

As I've mentioned earlier, some of these events happened in real life (NOT ALL) but I promise, this is definitely NOT a book that will break your heart or change your perception towards love. I hope it helps you see love in a better way.

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I love writing it! Thank you for your support!

With love,

InfiniteEnding