- 11

a/n: when i finish writing this i will 100% start writing the idea i had for this other ethan fic and also it takes place at a camp 😉😉

cassie's body had been found 3 days after she had been murdered. the whole town was in shock...

who could have murdered this seemingly innocent girl?

the answer was right between their noses.

mara & ethan attended the vigil that was held for cassie. most of the townsfolk were here, obviously including cassie's family and lavinka.

mara's pov.

i was attending the vigil with ethan. i think that both of us were trying our hardest to not break down of laughter, because honestly this whole thing was hilarious.

i could see ethan secretly biting the inside of his mouth and i was doing the same.

suddenly, lavinka appeared in front of us. her whole face was red and her eyes her puffy, probably from all that crying.

"you know, you've got a lot of guts from even showing up here."

"what do you mean?" i asked, batting my eyes innocently.

"you fucking killed her. you murdered her!" lavinka as she raised the tone of her voice.

"what? i'm - we're just trying to be good townspeople and attend the vigil." i lied.

all of a sudden, lavinka slapped me so hard i fell to the ground on my back.

"you bitch!" lavinka spat and then walked away from us.

all eyes were on me. it was time to pull out the innocent girl act.

so, i began crying softly as ethan helped me to get up from the ground.

"are you ok, darling?" a woman asked me. it was lavinka's mom.

"yes, i'm alright. i didn't know i would get slapped for just attending a vigil."

lavinka's mom put her hand on my shoulder.

"i'm so sorry to hear that. i'll talk to lavinka tonight."

i told the woman and told her goodbye before leaving with ethan.

finally, we could finally drop the innocent act and we just started bursting out of laughter.

*mini time skip*

it has been just over 3 weeks since 16 year old cassie del martino has been murdered. her body was found into a forest. her killer or killers have not been found yet. we suggest that all townsfolk stay safe. there may be more than one killer lurking on our streets. if you have any information about cassie del martino's murder please contact the police department immediately.

"damn, that shit crazy bro." damon kramer, mara's dad whispered before turning off the tv and heading to his bedroom.

little did he know, the person in the room next to his was one of the killer everyone was looking for.

hope this chapter was good bffs <3