milk weed.

I awoke holding May in my arms. The clock read 5:10AM. I shook May a little, hoping we can both go watch the sunrise Together. I heard May wake up, and I gave her a forehead kiss. 

"May.. do you want to go watch the sunrise with me..?" i asked her, while i ran my fingers through her silky hair.

"Of course Darling..!" May sat up. We didn't even bother to change out of our Pajamas, and we walked over to the milkweed field.

We sat down in the milkweed, right near the lake. The sun was slowly Rising, and it's golden light  shimmered on the water. I looked over to May, her golden blonde hair shimmering in the cool, morning breeze, with the golden sunlight beaming onto it. I gazed into her eyes, that looked like a bright blue in the sun. May looked back into my eyes. May took a deep breath.

"Rosemarie.. Will you be my Girlfriend?" She asked me, looking into my eyes. 

"Of course I will..!" I smiled and kissed her, as the sunbeams shined over us. The breeze blew, and the milkweed field was moving in waves. Me and May layed down in the Milkweed and watch the sun rise over us. Eventually, we returned to May's apartment and Went back to bed since we were exhausted. Before i lied down, I looked outside May's window. The milkweed waved in the wind. I smiled and went to bed, holding May in my arms yet again.

                                                  -the end.