Secret Love (Sam Kiszka)

Warnings: slight depictions of sexual interactions 

You could hear the crowd screaming from inside the tiny dressing room. Currently you were laid back on the small couch. Sam towered over you, his lips on yours. Haphazardly you ran your fingers through his hair. Without breaking the kiss Sam began pulling at the buttons on your shirt. For a second you thought he was going to pull some of them off, he was being so aggressive. You would have done the same but tonight Sam had chosen not to don a shirt on stage.

Once your shirt had made its way to the floor Sam moved his way down to your neck. Your breathing became labored as he found your sweet spot. You let out a soft moan as you prayed this moment would never end. But you knew that was too good to be true. Just as Sam began pulling down your bra straps there was a knock at the door.

"Sam, hurry up. We're on in two minutes." Josh yelled from the other side.

"Coming." Sam huffed as he got off you and sat at the other end of the couch.

You propped yourself up with your elbows trying to catch your breath.

"Sorry doll but I have to go." Sam spoke as he stood up and made his way over to you.

"Aw and I was having so much fun." You teased between labored breaths.

Sam leaned over and pressed his lips against yours one last time before making his way towards the door. Before he could leave, you spoke again. "No one can know about this, especially Danny." You breathed.

"Good thing I'm the master of keeping secrets then." Sam smirked before opening the door and making his way to the stage.

After a few minutes you heard the music start up and you knew the boys were on stage. You took this time to collect yourself and put your shirt back on. As you redid the buttons you thought back to the beginning of the summer. You've been wanting to experience the tour life for a while now and for once the boys planned a tour to happen once you were out of school for the summer.

The boys were so busy writing and recording their new album that you hadn't seen them for almost a year before tour started. But the first thing you noticed when you stepped on the bus was how much they all changed over the last twelve months, especially Sam. Aside from your brother you were always closest to Sam. He was only a year older than you and in the same grade as Danny. So, it was no surprise you two became close. He was always over your house anyway.

But this time felt different. He was no longer your brother's dorky friend. Instead, he was someone you felt attracted to and after a few weeks you discovered Sam felt the same way about you. Although, you both knew dating was way out of the realm of possibilities. When you arrived on tour Danny wasted no time setting some ground rules. First, no wandering off. Second, no excessive drinking and third, no dating anyone on tour. It ended up only being a few weeks before you broke the third rule. But Danny didn't need to know that.

Once you finished buttoning your shirt you figured you better get to the side of the stage. Eventually Danny would realize you were missing and begin to panic. But before you left you gave yourself a once over in the mirror. All looked well until you noticed the giant hickey Sam had managed to leave on your neck. How were you supposed to hide that from your brother? Glancing around at the table below you noticed some makeup sitting in a small bag. You grabbed a sponge and poured some concealer on it, dabbing it on your neck. The makeup only managed to somewhat cover the mark. But you figured it was better than nothing. You pulled your hair over your shoulders and prayed that no one would notice before making your way to the stage.

Eventually the show was over, and the boys were making their way off the stage. "Amazing as always guys." You smiled.

"Thank you Thank you." Josh gasped as he opened a water bottle and began to chug it.

Out of the corner of your eye you could see Danny staring at you. Slowly he reached out his hand and brushed the hair away from your face. "Y/N, what happened to your neck?"

You began to panic once you realized you didn't have an explanation for the mark on your skin. "What do you mean?" You tried to play dumb.

"It looks like you bruised yourself." Danny commented, still inspecting your skin.

"Really? That's weird. It must have happened while I was asleep last night." You brushed it off hoping your brother would by it.

"That's probably it. I know you move a lot when you sleep." Danny stated. You relaxed once you realized Danny had bought your absurd excuse.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go change." Josh said before making his way to the dressing room.

"Yeah, I want to get to the hotel so I can shower." Jake added as he followed behind Josh.

"I'm going back to the bus. You guys coming? Danny question you and Sam.

"I'll be there in a minute. I want to make sure my bass gets put away properly." Sam lied. "Yeah, and I left some stuff in the dressing room. I'll just meet you on the bus." You chimed in.

Once your brother was out of sight you didn't hesitate to turn around and smack Sam in the stomach.

"Ow! What was that for?" Sam yelled, rubbing a hand over his stomach.

"For this." You exclaimed pointing to the mark on your neck. "You need to learn to be more careful. Danny could have easily found out tonight."

"Oh Y/N, you worry too much. Danny's not going to find out." Before you had a chance to protest Sam leaned in and crashed his lips on yours. This sent your mind spinning and you completely forgot what you were just talking about.

Sam was the one to break the kiss. "Now go on. I'll meet you back at the bus. It's better if we don't show up together."

Slowly you walked back to the bus alone. Your brought one hand up to the mark on your neck and smiled. Even if Danny found out it was all worth it.