So while she was removing her underwear, I quickly opened my wallet, took out a condom before tearing and rolling it along my dick. After bunching up her skirt to her waist, I entered her slowly, not knowing whether she preferred it hard and fast or easy and slow. It was sometimes hard to tell for some girls.

But Hailey muttered a soft, "Harder." Before she pulled my face to her neck while grounding her ass against me.

As per request I went faster and pressed into her. But that was probably one of the worst decisions of my life. Because I was practically pushing my semi-hard, almost soft, dick into her. Biologically speaking, I should be aroused from the constant squeeze and relative tightness of her walls but it just wasn't cutting it.

Maybe I needed to check my dick out. But at that moment, it was nowhere near pleasurable.

Hailey on the other hand, was in another world. She was a moaning mess. By the looks of it she liked it rough. Very rough.

"Phoenix, I'm almost there." She whimpered.

What the actual fuck? How is she about to cum and I am struggling to get my dick hard?

Hailey continued to push her hips hard against my groin, her skin soaked with sweat and her hair perched to one side of her neck. She then turned her head, placing a kiss on my neckline, to which I grimaced.

After tonight, I just want to go home and play some videos games because that sounds way better than this. Granted it wasn't her fault but I just needed her to cum so I could go.

So if she doesn't cum in the next thirty seconds I am out of here. I looked at my watch while she was doing her thing and started the countdown.

30...29...28...

...3...2...1

As soon as I got to one, she came all over me in a moaning, whimpering, wet mess.

Thank God.

I quickly pulled out of her. "I'm sorry I have to...'' come on Phoenix think think think, "...carry my drunk friend home." I forced a smile while adjusting my pants and inching towards the door. After I heard the click of the button, I unlocked the latch and slipped through with immense speed.

But I didn't get too far when I heard the sound of heels clicking behind me. I turned to see her fully dressed fondling with the buttons of her skirt. And lipstick smeared all over her face.

"Phoenix, it's fine we can do this another time, maybe if we exchanged numb-" she said while adjusting her clothes.

I already knew what she was going to say and I immediately cut her off.

"Ok Hailey, I am going to be honest with you, you were absolutely magnificent in there." A proud smile graced her lips. "But I didn't enjoy whatever we just did in the bathroom and I don't think it will even happen." I wasn't in the partying mood tonight resulting in my bitchy attitude.

She opened her mouth ready to say something but Jason emerged from the bathroom, walking up to me before she could speak.

"Hey Phoenix, what's up bro?"

I have never been more happy to see him in my entire life.

"Sorry Hailey, I have to talk to Jason.'' She glared at me before she stomped off in the opposite direction, looking pissed as hell, uttering some curses under her breath.

Jason, however, continued speaking and I prayed to God that he would take the hint and shut up.

"I'm glad I bumped into you, so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party nex-" my gaze wandered downstairs onto the dance floor.