Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..

Start from the beginning

The students got up and poured out of the great hall, following their prefects.

Seamus was at the top of the steps, frowning as he argued with the fat lady who held a finger to silence him.

"Whats going on?" said Y/N, jogging up the steps.

"She wont let me in" said Semaus, turning around to face them irritably.

"Fortuna Major" said Harry, climbing the final step.

"No, no, no wait!" said the fat lady. "Watch this"

She had a cup in her right hand, she began to sing- horribly, trying to break the cup. Instead of singing she began to scream.

The Gryffindor's whined and covered there ears.

The fat lady stared at them and then back at the cup, she quickly smashed it against the wall and gasped. "Amazing! And with my voice!"

"Fortuna Major!" Harry repeated, clearly irritated.

"Oh alright," said the fat lady. "Go in,"

"Thank you!" said Harry.

The portrait swung open and the Gryffindors walked in.

As always the common room looked cozier than ever, the fireplace lit at the right side of the common room, a couch set before it and arm chairs near windows with fluffy cushions.

"Honestly she can't sing!" Seamus ranted.

"Who does she think she's fooling?" said Harry.

The two boys started to rant on and on about the fat lady's singing while Y/N watched a few feet away, smiling.

"Why are you looking at Harry like that?" said a familiar voice.

Y/N blinked, she turned around and saw one of her red-headed friends, Ginny Weasley.

"Ginny! What do you mean?"

"I mean," said Ginny, leaning on the couch. "You're looking at Harry all dreamy..."

"I wasn't looking at Harry!" said Y/N stubbornly, folding her arms. "I was looking at both Seamus and Harry."

"You were smiling like a fool."

"Because when those two get together they're funny! It's good entertainment."

"You mean looking at Harry is good entertainment." said Ginny, walking away.

Y/N opened her mouth to protest but Ginny was gone.

***

The following morning the Gryffindors had all gotten their schedule's for the day.

Y/N and the rest of the Gryffindors had a new subject that day, Divination.

"North Tower," said Y/N as she stared at her schedule. "But where's the entrance!"

"I think I have an idea," said Hermione, Y/N looked up and frowned in confusion.

"The ceiling?"

"Don't you see it?" said Hermione, she pointed to a circular door that was not the same shade as the ceiling.

"What? The fact that, that little circle thing isn't the same shade of color as the ceiling?"

"No, no. It seems like a trapdoor!"

"If this leads to another fluffy-"

"Don't be silly, come on!" said Hermione, grinning.

She pointed her wand at it and at once the circular trapdoor opened and a ladder appeared.