"Wow, cheap." He snaps back, leaving Daniel confused. "How about be a good little leader and let Daniel see?" Alpha adds, making Ryu tilt her head in a sick curiosity, pushing her glasses up whilst walking over. Sakura and sukuna remain still, as Delta stays just besides them, still slightly dazed by the bat earlier.

"Getting cocky now?" Ryu asks, leaning over alpha as he remains stone faced. "Almost as if you finally grew a pair." She adds, before crossing her arms and smiling, making Daniel sick to his stomach from fear. Alpha however doesn't change, catching ryus interest.

"No, actually, I don't care. We have a test to do, fuck off." Alpha spits, slapping Ryu before walking away. Sukuna jolts in shock, whilst Delta just looks at alpha with confidence, grinning at his action. Daniel steps back, not trusting ryus little or no emotion or reaction.

"What's the test exactly?" Daniel asks, not losing his eyesight on Ryu, whilst asking the others. Sakura shrugs, and pushes something invisible, as it stumbles and reappears in front of Daniel taking him by surprise.

"Probably got shit scared and hid. Won't blame them though." Delta points out, standing next to alpha wary about Ryu. "But he's just a level 1, what's the point?" Delta adds, confused.

"It's not for us." Sakura suggests, gesturing to the stranger who clambers up, frantically looking at the group in fear. Sukuna doesn't look their way, whilst Ryu stands up straight and brushes herself down, glancing over at them before they look at Daniel.

"Wait why are you here!?" They yell, suddenly grabbing Daniel and throwing him down. "It's your fault isn't it! This is all your fault you and your kind did this!" They scream, kicking Daniels side as he staggers, struggling to get up. "all of you! Fucking sciencists! Have fun stabbing us and tearing us apart to get put back together!?" They add, whilst Daniel remains unwilling to fight back.

Sakura grabs sukunas arm, yanking him aback, as he tries to go and stop it. "This isn't our test. So we don't interfere." She sighs, making sukuna yank his arm out and look at her with shocked disgust. Delta and alpha remain close to the walls, meanwhile Ryu just watches.

"Yet you'd do the same if it was me, don't start." Sukuna repiles, walking to the killer as they stop and look over, losing all colour in his face.

"Why would you stop me? He's one of them." The killer asks, stepping back although sukuna merely stands there, helping Daniel up. The killer looks at them both before pausing. "He's your pet? That still wouldn't change anything?" The killer almost pleas, stepping aback more. Daniel hesitates, noticing how the killer is terrified although sukuna hasn't done anything.

"God man do you shut up? Your fucked eitherway just die quietly." Ryu taunts, laughing before sukuna slaps her into the ground, making sakura pause, watching sukuna with hate. Daniel mentally shakes, as sukuna still remains quiet. Alpha and Delta remain by sakura, unsure of what's happening themselves.

"This is Daniels test, why interfere?" Alpha asks, after putting the pieces together, "level one Obviously are nothing but bait. They probably want to see if Daniel has any experience in fighting." Alpha adds, crossing his arms not wanting to be here anymore.

"Don't tell me what I already know." Sukuna repiles, glancing at the killer. "But it's obvious Daniel has none, otherwise he would have fought back, and I'm not wasting my time losing my pet again." Sukuna adds, walking over to the killer as they try to evade his walking, failing as sukuna grabs their collar.

"No! Don't kill me! I was just obeying orders!" The killer yells, grabbing sukunas arm in a futile attempt to escape. Ryu steps back and shoves Daniel with her, letting the others follow behind.