➴ ∘ ⌁𝗔 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 (7)➴ ∘ ⌁

Author's Note:
Meet the famous fashion designer of the
L/Ns. Enjoy!🍡✨
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Short Summary:
3rd Person's POV:
Shortly after Y/N had left, the coach called the entire team for his little speech. And after a couple of minutes the coach's speech, Osamu began to ask the coach, "Coach, have you seen Y/N-San?" He asked with puzzled eyes. "Y/N-Kun said that she had something to take care of. And that she wants you all in suits later at night. She said that she'll also send the location of the resto. So get going kiddos." The coach replied with a big smile. Everyone followed to say farewell for the day. Little did they know that they would be seeing the coach again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - End of Flashback
Y/N's POV:
It was 5pm in the evening. I was getting all the arrangements ready. This was till I have forgotten one important detail. "I forgot to send the location we would be meeting at!" I exclaimed. I then scurried through my phone's contacts list and saw Kurosu's number. I then began to message him.

*Kurosu Norimune's Messages*

Y/N: Good day Kurosu-San! It's me Y/N. Here's the resto we would be meeting at. :D

*Sends location's attachment*

Kurosu: Oh hello Y/N-Kun. Thank you for the attachment to the resto. I will send this to the team's group chat right away.

Y/N: No problem Kurosu-San. I'll meet u over there with the team. And hold on...

Kurosu: Yes? Is there a problem?

Y/N: Did you say that you were gonna send it to the team's gc? 😦

Kurosu: I have.

Y/N: I can't believe they had a gc and didn't tell me about it :(

Kurosu: Oh no worries. I will tell them to add you immediately.

Y/N: Thank u Kurosu-San! I'll meet u over there!💗

Kurosu: Ok. See you as well.

His chats are so dry. But he is an adult so I have expected it. But for some reason he seems unfazed with the little emojis at the end... Usually someone the same as his age would ask about it. Pretty sure he is used to it though... Cuz he's in a gc of boys who are more or less my age.

Y/N: See u! 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Kurosu: Y/N-Kun... Why are you running?

Haha... I thought... Nonetheless all adults would ask of course.

Y/N: I'm not actually running Kurosu-San... I'm just used to putting that whenever I say goodbye lol

Kurosu: Oh ok.

I can't continue to read these dry and try hard messages. I just can't bear it.

Oh and I've got to get going... I've spent some time here chatting and it's already 5:20pm. I haven't even chosen a dress to wear!

I went through my closet to see what were my options.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Timeskip
"I couldn't find anything! I knew that I should have bought a dress before arranging everything else. What shall I do know?!" I whined. Right after all my whining, the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door to see who it was. And saw my... Sister?!