➴ ∘ ⌁𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹? (1)➴ ∘ ⌁

Author's Note:
Hey guys-! This is where the story starts! A few reminders before we get into it! This is my first time so I would be needing some criticism. I'm open to both positive and negative comments! For this may help me in writing some of my stories. The other thing I need to remind you about is your oc's background. The first part was all about it. Feel free to check it out. Now let's get into the story now! Shall we?🍡✨
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Y/N's POV:
Another, rather loud alarm rang and woke me up to a bliss April morning. And yes, it was the start of a new school year. A new one!

My parents decided to enroll me in a new school by the name of Inarizaki High. I've heard of the school a couple of times. Mostly from an old bestfriend of mine. Since he has been dreaming of going to school there.

I was getting all nervous and excited just thinking about it. Due to the fact that I'm going to be transferring to a new school. Would I make a good first impression? Would I be able to join a club which calms me down after a long day and which I would enjoy? Would I be ambushed by interviewers and students on my first day?

(If you are wondering why Y/N asked this, it is because her parents are famous coaches! You may check out the first part once again.)

These questions came rushing through my head all at once. But I had to get up and get ready for school. I wonder how my first day would turn out?

Third Person's POV:
Just as Y/N was on her way walking to school.

(Her house isn't that far from Inarizaki tbh.)

A familiar, sweet voice came to greet her with a warm hug from behind. Y/N turned to see who it was and it turned out to be your childhood bestfriend, Heisuke Riseki! Y/N was so surprised and decided to return his hug.

Y/N's POV:
I turned to see who has wrapped their warm arms around me and saw Heisuke-Kun! I was so shocked that I decided to return the hug. "Heisuke-Kun! I can't believe that from all the places we could have met up, we ended up meeting here! It's been so long!" "Well, I'm more shocked at the fact that you still remember me. And yes it has been some time to be honest." He said while patting my head.

At this point, as far as I can remember, the last time we met was in grade school. On the last day of the school semester was our last.

Anyways, after exchanging a short and kinda awkward convo we decided to walk to school together. And I wasn't really surprised to see him going to Inarizaki High as well as him wearing the Inarizaki High's uniform. Maybe cuz when we were kids he used to talk about going to Inarizaki someday. And his dream did come true.

As we kept on walking, the atmosphere got even more awkward. So I decided to start another conversation. "Say Heisuke-Kun, have you decided which club you'd like to join?" "Not at all..." He replied. "I think you should join the Volleyball club though!" "I was thinking of that as well but..." "Come on Heisuke-Kun! Don't let that thing that happened during grade school affect you!" "H-How did you know what was on my mind Y/N-Kun?" He asked with a empty tone. "Well... Ever since that day, you had a look on your face saying something like... You wouldn't dare try to play Volleyball ever again..." I said in a soft tone. He looked at me as if I have never met him before and then said, "Listen, I have decided not to play Volleyball or join the Volleyball club ever again." I then went in front of him with a pouting face. "Nothing will ever change that fact." He added shortly after.