"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."

From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone launched and flew down to scan the garbage truck.

"Give me X-ray," Sam stated. Weight analysis: Cargo Weight: 13825 kgs. Max capacity. "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram," Natasha noted.

"Go now," Steve instructed.

"What?" Wanda asked.

"He's not hitting the police."

INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES

A man was sitting in the guard station. He looked over as the garbage truck came towards the gate. The driver jumped out and the truck slammed into the gateway. Two trucks rushed into the compound through the newly-made entrance. Soldiers in black armor emerged from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fired gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks entered.

Steve arrived and took out several of the soldiers.

"Body armor, AR-15's," Steve said. "I make seven hostiles."

Sam flew in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He took out two soldiers before saying, "I make five."

Wanda arrived and flew over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with her powers. She took control of one soldier and lifted him upward as she called, "Sam."

Sam glided down from the rooftop, catching the soldier on one of his wings. "Four." His drone flew by, scanning the inside of the building. "Rumlow's on the third floor."

"Wanda, just like we practiced," Steve said.

"What about the gas?" Wanda asked.

"Get it out."

Wanda used her powers to lift Steve up and through the window. Steve grabbed a soldier and pulled off their gas mask.

Rumlow was inside. He punched down the door. He knocked aside a technician and entered a room with a container labeled "bio-hazard" before saying, "Pack it up."

In another area, Steve was behind a pillar. He threw his shield, and it bounced off the soldier and back to him. Meanwhile, Wanda was using her powers to remove the gas from the building. Sam was exchanging fire with several soldiers. Rumlow walked outside onto a balcony and saw that Steve's team was there.

"He's here," Rumlow said.

Inside the building, Steve saw the vial missing.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon," Steve warned.

Natasha was riding in on a motorcycle and said over the radio, "I'm on it." She jumped off the motorcycle and it skidded towards a soldier. She took out soldiers through hand-to-hand combat. Rumlow came up behind her and grabbed her collar, dragging her onto an armored vehicle. She electrocuted him.

"I don't work like that no more," Rumlow said, throwing her through the roof hatch into an armored vehicle, dropped in a grenade, and shut the hatch. "Fire in the hole."

"No!" a mercenary cried.

Natasha took out the soldiers inside, then grabbed one to shield herself from the grenade. The doors blew open and she was thrown out.

Steve ran out onto the balcony.

He were shot at and blasted back. He fell to the ground and groaned before saying, "Sam. He's in an AFV heading south."