Falling for my Kidnapper

Jami's pov

"IF YOU WOULD STOP BEING SUCH A SLUT, YOU WOULD HAVE BETTER GRADES!" I rolled my eyes at my 'dad'. "Look here, I'm sick and tired of being called a slut when I'm a virgin! I'm so sorry I got a 79 in science. My teacher wouldn't bring the grade up! I'm going for a walk!" I went upstairs to my room. I got out of my school uniform, pulling on some shorts, since it was really hot outside, with a tee shirt. I pulled my brown hair back into a ponytail, wiping off my mascara away from my brown eyes. Ever since my mom died, three years ago when I was 16, he has been so cold. He didn't abuse me, but he didn't smile any more, he didn't joke around, he was so much tougher on me now. He knows science is my worst subject and that is really good for me. I sighed, leaving my phone because there's nobody I want to talk to. I don't see why they got it for me anyways, I didn't have friends. I was a wall flower, being very shy. Most of the time, it was a guy trying to flirt, or some chick being rude. That's why I was called a slut, because they think I'm so 'sexy' and 'beautiful' and they try to flirt. I don't really do good around guys, so most the time, I ignore them. Then girls get jealous because their crush thinks I'm cute or likes me. I walked down the stairs and straight out the front door. I got into my blue Volkswagen and driving to the abandoned park. I came here ever since I moved here. Nobody came here and it was so peaceful. The only reason this park isn't used, is because they have a new one in the center of town. I sat down on the picnic table, laying down and looking at the sky. I started to close my eyes and relax, when somebody grabbed me. I jumped up, but was snatched up and taken to a van. I fought as hard as I could, but lets face it, I'm a fly compared to this guy. He is huge. I couldn't see his face, since I was thrown over his shoulder. I was sat down rather harshly, before I heard a loud slam. I opened my eyes and I was in a van. The van started as I tried to open the door. Of course, it was on child lock. I felt a hard hit to my head, before I slumped over, blacking out.

I woke up, alone and tied to a chair, in a cage. I sighed just as two men came in. They came over to the cage and unlocked the door. They came over to me, unlocking the handcuffs, one throwing me over his shoulder. Hey, this is the guy from earlier! He had some nice muscles... Stop thinking like that Jami! He took you away from your park. I wonder if my dad is even worried about me. I bet he's in front of the tv right now, drunk, thinking I'm off, doing some dude. I rolled my eyes, and looked around my surroundings. I realized the cage had been in the basement, and we were headed into the main house. He walked a while longer, going through what I thought was the kitchen. I couldn't really look up, then I was sat on a couch. I looked up at the two men in front of me. The first one had kinda longish black hair, with icy blue eyes. He defiantly worked out, seeing through his tight tee. He had been the one carrying me. I looked at the other and he had dirty blond hair, with such dark blue eyes, it had a tint of purple to it. He like his friend worked out, seeing through there tight shirts. They were looking me over while I looked at them. I asked,"Um, why am I here?" They sighed and said,"It's a dare. Our friend, Anthony, dared us to go swipe a random person and keep her/him for a month." My jaw dropped and I said,"You gotta let me go, my dad, he's going to be worried and he's a drunk who will self harm. He's not supposed to be alone." They ignored my protests and said,"We can't, we're sorry, but I'll let you call him." I nodded eager to let him know I was at least alright. Ring...ring.....ri- the ringing stopped he answered the phone. I hear his worried filled voice come over the phone,"Hello?" I answered, biting back the tears I was holding in,"Hey dad." He growled into the phone,"Where are you? I know you went on a walk but I didn't think you meant you were finding another guy to fu-" I growled out, "No dad I've been kidnapped, and I'm not a slut!" He chuckled maliciously, replying,"Whatever, but when you get out, don't come back here." I rolled my eyes and said,"Mom wouldn't approve of you treating me like this. Good bye Steven." I slammed the phone down on the desk, rubbing my face tiredly. The one with the dark hair asked me cautiously,"Are you ok?" I gave him a quick stiff nod. "What are your names?" Blond kid piped up,"I'm Henry, and this" he put his hand on the dark haired kid's shoulder,"is Tyler." I nodded and said,"Jami." They hugged me, Tyler saying,"Lets give her a grand tour of the house."