Untitled Part 25

imma do something a bit different today...

the wonderful thing about muson, is musons a wonderful thing

he looks like Mikel Jackson, he's the lord of all the demons

something other something other fun fun fun fun fun

the wonderful thing about muson is he's the only one

heeeeees the only one...

or is he?

ok hypothetically, how would other cultures deal with their demon problem? muson can't be the only one, what are the chances that the only place affected is a small cluster of land in the middle of the pacific suddenly has a person turns people turn into monsters. I watch the anime and haven't seen it in a while due to the second season of dr stone, but if any of the manga readers want to educate me please do. whatever caused Mikel Jackson had to accrue somewhere else, it's a big world. even if not lady tamio learned how to also make demons, what's to say that some demons also learned this after leaving Japan. now that I think about it, if that happened that should be a pleag incorporated mod thing where you turn everyone into demons. what is Mikel Jacksons' motive anyway? he has to have some type of purpose or goal. back on track, other cultures and paces on the world may have demon problems, and even though I love Japanese culture, it would be interesting to see how the world solves this in its own way. North America could have a cowboy thing going on. maybe the native Americans know how to deal with this and the demon lord is inspired by a wendigo or something. maybe special bullets or arrows instead of swords, or just use knives. that and dealing with whatever is going on in that time period. I'm not sure when demon slayer takes place, in America I'm going to take a rough guess and say near the end of the civil war, this also makes for a cool hashira origin. Europe and go a knight thing, still using color-changing swords, but there double-edged rather than a katana.

this would make for a cool Wattpad idea. if anyone starts this PLEASE LET ME KNOW I will read it.

I will spell check this later, I'm too lazy rn