04

A/n: so I'm not completely sure whether this song could go along with this chapter or not so y'all can decide. Also sorry it took a little while to update my mom took my shit cuz she didn't like my grades and yk that was fun. On another note my mom thinks I'm gay. She told me she ate an edi before going to ask if I was cuz she thinks whoever is part of LGBTQ+ rn is "falling victim" because they "want to end the population" and other shit. Sorry if this don't make too much sense I wrote this at 3:47 in the morning cuz I was still awake and was like hey I should finish that draft so yea. Lemme know what u think.

Tw: toxic relationship (I think)
*End of A/n*

I open my eyes, and there he was. Patrick, HAAA I was right.

Anywayssss

I lean back into the hug and feel him kiss my forehead again. In that moment I got butterflies in my stomach, I kinda did when I was crying and they kissed my forehead then too but yk I was crying so I completely ignored them. Now however, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, a smile form in my face, and damn those butterflies were really fluttering.

I look up at him which earns me a smile. I yawn because all that crying was fuckin exhausting. I can feel that my eyes are sore and puffy. He chuckled a little and cups my face with one of his hands, he wipes the remaining tears from my face and keeps his hand on my face. I wanted to kiss him ngl.

I mean, I always known he was attractive and shit but cmon now I'm not one to cheat plus he was sorta like a chick magnet (if the girls ain't pussies and aren't scared of him). Although the relationships he was in never lasted long; I think the longest relationship he's been in lasted 5 months. One of his girlfriends was Greta, god I fucking hate her, I PRAYYY to God she chokes on a dick (cuz I know she be suckin them like there ain't no tomorrow (well everyone does she's oddly very vocal about it but that's besides the point)). I was SOOOO pressed the whole time they were together which lucky for me only lasted 2 months cuz Pat cheated on the bitch. I guess I was always sorta jealous of the girls he dated cuz I wanted to be the one he dated. I've had feelings for him since 7th grade, so I guess it makes sense but I never enjoyed when I got jealous, it made me feel so clingy, annoying, dumb,  mad, sad, and insecure.

I seized the moment and kissed him, he hardly hesitated to kiss back. It was more than I've dreamt of, it was passionate yet rough but gentle at the same time. I never wanted the moment to end but sadly he pulled apart to breathe cuz we just need air to live . Anyhoww, I looked at him in awe. I never thought this moment would come, I couldn't be happier! I haven't really had the best experience with boys but I just had this feeling with him, ever since I caught feelings I felt that.

For example my most recent boyfriend Richie, we had what u would call a toxic relationship according to my friends. I didn't see that tho, I mean of course we had our good moments and our bad moments and although our bad moments were TERRIBLE I always seemed to overlook the not so great times cuz of the good times. Our good times were FANTASTIC! However he would always show a lot of affection especially in public but on private it wasn't always like that.

He would yell at me, hit me, throw things at me, pull my hair, say unnecessary degrading things, "take back every nice thing he's said to or about me", take everything he's ever given me, ignore me, cheat on me, spill some of my secrets, turn the Losers Club against me (it worked wit some of them but I still talked wit some members of the Losers Club while he was mad at me),take some of my things, accuse me of A LOT, break up wit me, get drunk, etc.  (which I don't mind the degrading and hair pulling but not in this sense).

But our good times, I loved it when things were good with him. He would constantly show me off, take me places, show me affection, gave me random calls to see how I was doing, would come and comfort me when I wasn't feeling good, give me little gifts whether that be his sweater or something he bought more recently for me like a book (a couple times he even bought he jewelry (he bought me a set of earrings, a choker, and a promise ring, they were supposed to be a whole set of promise jewelry but we know how that went))
(Off topic but I think he got the jewelry from Hot Topic or some place like that, but I'm not complaining I loved it; I'm not sure if Hot Topic existed then but just go with it), and overall just show me a good time.