"Shall we go to a café? Or somewhere more private?" Daniel asked taking the cart where Chaeyoung and the woman's luggages were that was beside the nanny.

"Let's go to my penthouse, we'll talk there because the kids have to rest," Chaeyoung answered. He spared the woman beside him a quick glance before looking back to his friends.

"By the way guys," He said getting the twos attention. They both looked at him waiting for him to continue his words. He gestured to the woman beside him and spoke.

"This is Irene," He said, the two quickly bowed to Irene and pulled down their masks a little and gave her a smile.

"Nice to meet yo—"

"Azai Irene,"

"What?!"
——————————-////////————————
"You scared the living hell out of me you know?!" Jeongyeon exclaimed after smacking Chaeyoung's head earning a groan and light laugh from the racer.

"What? Both of your reactions were funny you know?" Chaeyoung said accompanied with a chuckle that earned scoffs from his best friends.

"Not funny idiot," Daniel retaliated with a playful scoff as Chaeyoung shook his head laughing a little.

"But seriously though, she isn't your wife?" Daniel asked while Chaeyoung gave  a nod as an answer.

"Then whose wife is she?" Asked Jeongyeon before taking a sip from the cup of coffee in his hold.

"My cousins wife," The racer answered leaning his back into the couch with his left leg crossed over the other and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Cousin? Since when did you have one?" Both guys asked looking at him with a shocked expression on their faces.

"Since I went to New York three years ago," He shortly answered while the two just nodded silently asking him to continue.

"I met my dads family in New Zealand where I first went to after Hawaii, I met my grandparents, my other aunts and uncles, my dads siblings, other cousins, well except for Irene's husband," He stated calmly earning a somewhat confused and understanding look from his friends.

"So where did you met her husband and her then?" Daniel asked.

"I met them both in New York after staying in New Zealand for a year, there's where I met my moms family, but what I didn't expect though was that moms family was like a royal family, really rich and they all live in mansions, but Irene and her husband lives at a seven star hotel at a penthouse too," He answered smiling remembering memories he had spent with his fathers family and his cousin and his cousins wife in New York.

"What were they like? Your parents families?" Jeongyeon asked smiling looking at Chaeyoung who also have a wide and bright smile on his lips — the kind of smile he never saw again after the racers parents died, well except when he and Mina got together that is.

"My dads family were all just like him, very friendly and funny, the first two weeks I spent with them were all full of us going around the city, they showed me around and told me stories about dad," He answered with a smile looking at his friends who both had wide smiles on their faces listening to him, but those smiles soon faltered and turned into small frowns hearing Chaeyoung's next words.