I | Dental Hygiene

Mulai dari awal

She shook her head before walking out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She looked left and right, a long hallway either sides of her. She looked straight ahead to see a door. She took in a breath before looking left and right to make sure no one was watching before cautiously opening the door, peeping her head inside with a hand formed in a fist beside her, in case she needed to attack.

It was a bathroom and it seemed empty. She slowly walked in, her mind still very vigilant and alert with her hand still on the doorknob she leaned on the door, not allowing it to shut but closing it to some extent.

She saw a shower curtain in front of her, she gulped before letting go of the door knob and walking towards it as quietly her feet would cooperate. She slid the shower curtains quickly and punching her fist in first in case of danger.

She sighed in relief realizing there was no one in the shower and she punched air. Louella speed walked towards the bathroom door quickly locking it. She looked over the bathroom for an escape, a window or even a ventilation but there wasn't one.

She sighed for the umpteenth time since she's gotten up before walking to the sink with a huge mirror against the wall. She brought a hand up and breathed into it using her hand using her mouth to check her breath before smelling it with a gag.

Oh yeah, she definitely needed dental hygiene.

She looked around, for a spare toothbrush but all she saw was a used Garnett toothbrush with its brush spiked out in a horrible way. She scrunched her face in disgust before bending down below the sink and opening the cupboard situated there.

She rummaged through the cleaning supplies before finding a old tin box. She furrowed her eyebrow before opening it to see a sewing kit, a pack of Wrigley's gum and a pack of breath mints. She took a gum out, inspecting it's wrapping. It looked so...old.

She shook her head before taking the pack of gum and breath mints out. She closed the tin and stuffed it back in before shutting the cupboard doors close.

She stood up, tearing the wrappers off of two breath mints and tossing it into her mouth and pocketing the rest of the gum and breath mint.

She put the wrappers against the sink, not bothering to throwing them before closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath. She needed to stay calm and vigilant.

She unlocked the door and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"Hello?" She called out, hoping the lady from earlier would here and tell her where she was.

"In here honey!" A voice called out through the right side of the corridor.

She turned her heels and walked towards the path the voice came from which led her to a staircase downstairs.

She walked downstairs to be met with the front door. She widened her eyes in relief before quickly rushing to it and tuning the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge open.

She cursed under her breath before walking to the side of the staircase, where the kitchen resided.

There was a wooden table in the center with a boy sitting there grumpily with a scowl on his face while the lady hummed a tune to herself whole cooking something on the stove.

Louella froze, unsure of what to do next.

"Morning Honey! Come on now, take a seat in front of your brother." She said with a optimistic expression directed to Louella.