Wesley Gallagher

I removed my legs from the table and turned to see my mortal enemy hovering right above me. I froze completely, everything played back in my head. He had the same smirk he had that night. My insides suddenly boiled in anger.

"What do you want Wesley?"
"Is that how you greet people? Especially after a long time?" He said sitting on a chair next to me.
"I don't want to talk to you. Go away,"
"What have I done wrong?" He asked me.
"What have you...?" It's illegal to murder people Mel. You know it!
"I just want to talk," I remained silent.
"I've missed you," he said.
"I wish I could say the same," I told him.
"You've finally learnt how to speak up? How nice," he said placing his hand on my thigh. His touch made my skin crawl.
"Don't... touch... me... ever... again," I seethed shooting him daggers.
"What will do? Beg me to stop like you did six years ago?" He had not changed at all.
"What's wrong with you? Haven't you done enough damage?"
"To be honest no,"
"Go to hell," I said standing up, collecting my doughnut and my milkshake. I walked away my heart beating in my chest. I wished I was with either Tae or Kookie, even useless Brian would have helped. I was so scared. I walked faster towards the back door. A hand gripped my wrists painfully slamming me into the wall.
"The hell do you think you're doing?!" He roared into my face.
"What d-did I d-do?" I stuttered. I didn't want to be scared but my mental wall was breaking away leaving me nothing but fear.
"You don't walk out on me!"
"Wesley let me go!"
"You're still that same little girl from six years ago, weak, pathetic and oh my God, super tight.  You've no idea how much I've missed that,"
"Are you psycho? I am pregnant! What kind of monster are you?!" I said trying to escape him.
"A horny one," he pushed his body close to mine making me feel his hardness. I pushed him away, failing.
"Please stop! You'll hurt my baby," I pleaded with him.
"I like it when you plead baby, it makes feel in control," he whispered against me.
"I won't let you do this to me again," I whispered before kneeing his crotch as hard a could. He fell back and I hit him with my bag. I took the chance running back inside at full speed. I noticed Brian, I just ran and wrapped my hands around him.
"Jesus! You're shaking, what happened?"
"I saw him," I told him, "Wesley! He's here."
"What did he do to you?" Brian seethed.
"He... he tried to...,"
"Hey, you don't have to say it. Did he do it?"
"No, I hit him and ran back here,"
"I'm sorry baby, he can't touch you now. I'm here,"
"I don't wanna be here anymore please," my mind had drifted too far. I was internally frozen, I needed to back in my bed feeling safe and eating all the stuff I was told not to eat.
Brian did not argue with me, I guess I looked way more scared than I actually was. We drove back to London in total silence.
Back at my apartment, for the first time in the many months of our friendship Brian got into my bedroom. He tucked me in, a worried expression painted on his face.
"Do you want me to stay?"
"No, I'll be fine," I told him. He kissed my forehead before going out. I locked the door soon as he went out, checking all my windows. I ran a hot bath for myself drowning my whole body in the hot water.

I got home heading straight upstairs to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me crouching onto the floor. I cried silently regretting blindly trusting Wesley. I blamed myself for what had just happened. I peeled off my bloody sweatpants together with my panties. I removed the t-shirt stepping into the shower. I scrubbed myself the intention was to wash off every last bit of his touch on me. I broke down falling onto the shower floor crying my lungs out. The pain in between my legs seemed to be getting worse. Why would he do that to me? I thought we were in love. Or I was just in a one-sided relationship?
I scrubbed my skin for a few more minutes before going to bed. I did not sleep a wink. Should I report him? My phone vibrated under my pillow.
Wesley: it won't be as painful next time babe
I couldn't believe he wanted to hurt me again. I blocked his number and blacklisted it. If I couldn't get him arrested then I was going to go somewhere he would never find me.
That same night I applied for nursing school in London. I was determined to go and never look back, I had suffered enough. I promised myself to never let anyone hurt me like that again...

I sat in the tub till the water became cold. I could've stayed for longer but that would be selfish to the baby. It didn't deserve any of the stuff I was putting it through. Not telling Tae. Eating junk. Sleeping for way less time. Crying. Being stressed. And worse still freezing it to death.
I quickly got up from the tub escaping the cold water. I dressed in my winter pyjamas and got into bed.
"I'm sorry baby, I'd never let anyone hurt you. I'd murder them. Even if it's me," I rubbed my tummy slightly. As if hearing me, there was a smooth movement in my tummy. I connected my hand to the movement source and it came again. It was a soft kick. I found my eyes watering. My baby had kicked for the very first time. Tae would have been so happy right now, probably smiling ear to ear. That made me tear up.
"Daddy loves you. I love you," I whispered. I fell asleep with my hand on my tummy. I wished there was another hand on top of mine.

But he didn't know...