20 || Twenty

I THINK WE COULD DO IT IF WE TRIED

3RD PERSON

"(L/N) (Y/N) and Kageyama Tobio, please proceed to the marriage booth."

The four boys stopped on their tracks when they heard the announcement.

Haru and Hinata had devilish looks, dragging (Y/N) and Kageyama toward the booth.

(Y/N) looked around to see Kaji smirking at them.

He was feeling a lot of emotions, mixing up inside him. Flustered, shy, embarrassed, and guilty.

(Y/N) just looked down, covering his pink flushed cheeks. Kageyama was just looking at him, wondering what's on the latter's mind.

"So Kageyama Tobio, do you accept (L/N) (Y/N) as your legitimate wife even though he has a weenie, to have and to keep from today, for better or for worse?"

"I do." Kageyama smiled, looking at (Y/N) sweetly.

Loud cheers could be heard from Haru and Hinata from a distance.

"(L/N) (Y/N), do you accept Kageyama Tobio as your legitimate husband to have and to keep from today, for better or for worse?"

"I-I do..." (Y/N) replied, flustered.

Kageyama was just staring at him, thinking about how he wish this was real. 

"You may now kiss the bride."

"K-KISS?!" Kageyama and (Y/N) said in unison.

"Nah just kidding, here are your rings."

"You bitch.", (Y/N) smacked the head of the priest.

"Ow, what the fuck? I'm just trying to earn money here why do I have to suffer?" 

"Priests aren't supposed to swear, go read your bible."

(Y/N) and Kageyama then put the rings in each other's finger and took their photos.

They left the booth and Kageyama kept looking at (Y/N) who seemed to have noticed him.

"What's wrong?" (Y/N) asked the taller.

"N-nothing.." Kageyama replied.

(Y/N) sighed, he knew that Kageyama was uncomfortable and probably wanted to do that with Hinata and not him.

"I know you're disappointed..." (Y/N) suddenly spoke, shocking Kageyama.

"Huh?" 

"Y-you wanted to marry Shoyo right?" 

The silence followed, making (Y/N) sigh.

"We could take thes-" He was cut off by Kageyama's chuckle.