Chapter Twenty Nine| Mine

Comenzar desde el principio

"Thank you so guys." Both of us thank them as we interlock our hands under the table.

"Oh! You guys should immediately update your Instagram with couple pictures before that Fox does." Criss says leaning towards us. Yeah, Criss calls her fox too. She is a fox after all.

"Yeah..." I say & remove my phone going through our photos, "sorry guys just give a second."

"No problem."

I upload our first month anniversary kiss with captions indicating that he is my boyfriend. Then upload pics where I'm cuddling with him in his bed or he is kissing my cheek. I smile. Then check Ava's Instagram to check if she has uploaded any pictures with Kayden. Luckily she hasn't.

"Done. What about you?" I ask my boyfriend. He nods, I fish out his account & check pictures he uploaded. One was we were Kissing them other was I was kissing his cheek. Even the captions he uploaded were extremely cute. I smile at Kayden & peck his lips.

Then we get called for cake cutting. Kayden excused himself so that he can stand beside his brother. I stand my Criss as Chel stands in front of me clapping her hands & singing the happy birthday song. I feel a presence behind so I go on high alert & look at Criss from corner of eye. Luckily she noticed me & farrowed her eyebrows. I try indicate her behind me. She nodded & turned around getting the person startled.

"What do you think you're doing?" I hear Criss ask. I turn around to find Criss holding the Fox's hand which was inching towards me. I raise my eyebrow at her as her Yanks her hand from Criss's grip.

"I think I saw something stick on her so I-" she pauses, "wait, I don't need to explain myself to you."

I smirk, "took you long enough to realise."

"Anyways," she gulps like she is afraid right now, "now that I'm here, I just wanna tell you a news which will get you all happy. Believe me"

"What news." I squint my eyes at her.

"That, Kayden & I are finally back together."

"Oh my god." I fake a gasp along with Criss, we both know what to do right now. We are best friends from ages after all.

"Oh dear you don't look happy like I thought." She smirks while crossing her arms over her chest, "did I shatter your chance with Kayden?"

I lean closer towards her & say, "you should really live with recent Stories."

"What do you mean?"

"News flash honey." I smirk, "Kayden & I are dating since two months. And your spreading rumours isn't gonna get you him."

"What? No, no y-you're l-lying." She stammering as Kayden walks towards & kisses my cheek while snaking an arm around my waist.

"Babe, Mom's looking for you." Then he pretends to look at Ava then turns towards, "what you're doing with her?" His voice full of venom.

"Don't worry baby. Was just giving her news flash." I say waving my hand to dismissing the matter, "anyways, where's Gabrielle? She is asking for me right?"

He nods as we walk without saying bye to the fox. I link my arm with Kayden as Criss whispers into my ear, "it was fun. Messing with her."

"Yeah." I grin.

"Mom's was asking for you so that we can get a picture. Everyone together."

"Okay, cool."
I walk the birthday boy as I notice Chel beside him helping him clean his caked face. I laugh at the sight & click picture of them. I hadn't notice until now that Chel had left my side & went to him.
Damn, pay attention to your surroundings Skylar.

+++

"Hey Skylar can I start calling you Olivia?" Kayden asked me as I propped myself on his bed. We are going Instagram live today.

And it's the next day after Declan's birthday. As we expected the news is printed exactly what we thought. Questioning what is going on between we three. If I'm Kayden's girlfriend then my is his ex is saying they are back together? My plan was working perfect.

Today after the news got released his manager & Mr. McCoy what was this all about. So he explained what happened & how we've decided to clear the air but going live today & announcing that we're dating.

"Why?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Cause everyone calls you either Skylar or Sky or Skyl. I wanna call you something different so I thought how about your middle name?"

"Hm, you can." I shrug, "nobody usually calls me from my middle. Skylar suits me just fine, you know."

"Yeah but Oli or Livs would sound cool too."

"Okay we can try with it." I smile. I imagine him calling me Oli or Livs. Hard to imagine but I think it would suit me.

"Oh, by the way, you're starting the live today."

"what!?" I shriek.

Hey! He just dropped a bomb on me!

"What do you mean by what?" He looks at me in a weird manner, "I just think that it's will be a good start."

"But I don't know how to do these stuff." I cringe thinking about talking to his phone.

"Come on Oli!" I smile at the use of the nickname. It does sound good.

"Fine." I kept his phone on the shelf & I walked in front of it. I just stared at the phone, what was happening?

I turn towards Kayden & asked, "has it started?"

"Yes Oli. You're live right now."

My eyes widened as I turned the phone, "oh oh oh. Uh hey guys?" I hear Kayden face palm.

I smile, "this is my first time inititating live session so pardon me. Anyways, how are you guys?" I lean towards the phone & read the comments. People majorly asked about our relationship whereas others where tell they are good & how am I.

No negative comments so far.

"That's good to hear! Oh! I am good too. So you see, my boyfriend thought it would be a great idea that I start towards session and I was so shocked! I mean this thing is totally his thing, it's not made for me." I laughed a little. "anyways, I guess now the time has come for a proper introductions made your favourite singer." I wink at the screen.

Kayden stepped in front of the screen & wrapped an arm around my waist then kissed my cheek, "you did great Livs." He whispered but I was sure that people watching this live heard it. I blushed & murmured a thank you.

"Hey Kays! How are you guys? I am great. Living an awesome life right now." He grinned like an idiot & I laughed at his attics, "that's good to know. I guess the time has come to clear the air."

We both look at each other & grin then turn towards the screen & say together, "we are dating!"

"Let me tell from the starting," I said, "it all started when we're in Los Angeles. In talking & talking we confessed each other's feelings. And whne we arrived back home he ignored me the whole day in school then suddenly my friends called me to meet in my favourite restaurant-"

"I ignored her because I knew I would spill my suprise the second she would say 'hey,'" I laughed while he smiled shy, "so I went to to favourite restaurant & pleaded their owned to help me make Timarasu Cheesecake. Then iced the cake with word 'girlfriend?' & attached a note saying, 'will you'"

"It was a very cute set up & he was even holding a rose for me. When I said 'I will' He was doubtful." I laughed.

"haw! I was a little bit. You know tiny bit." He pressed his index finger & thumb together to show much. I continued laughing.

"So this is how we both got together & having been dating from two months. As far as, my ex girlfriend saying we're back together, I'm extremely sorry but we aren't & it is all a misunderstanding from her end. I had no knowledge about this until reading today's news. So in the end, Ava & I ain't back together."

+++

Thank you for reading :)

Word count: 1966.