Many people in the last days are bullying and afraid of hardship. The stronger you are, the less they dare to bully you. Only the weak will make others look down, and the strong will only welcome the worship of everyone.

"Well, I admit it." Although Gu Yicheng didn't directly admit it when Yu Xian asked about this, his attitude is enough to explain everything.

"But she came here specially this time, mainly to discuss with me how to move the cultivation center from the Chaoyang base." He continued to throw out a heavy news.

"Brother, what did you just say?! The incubation center is going to move from Chaoyang base?!!! Why do I have no news about such a big thing? And, where are they going to move the incubation center?" This Next, Ruan Ning, who suddenly heard the news, had incredible emotions in her beautiful apricot eyes.

The cultivation center plans to move out of Chaoyang base? This is not a trivial matter! Σ(っ°Д°;)っ

Ruan Ning immediately thought of the impact of this incident on the Chaoyang base and the bases in the surrounding provinces and cities.

The Cultivation Center is not an inconspicuous little force. Suddenly, the Cultivation Center has to change to another place to continue its operation. No matter which base it eventually changes to, it will inevitably arouse people's discussion.

I have to say that Yu Xian's confidential work is really good. Ruan Ning also chatted with her a few words when she was sending her away from the villa. At that time, she did not reveal any news to her.

It seems that confidentiality of this matter is not generally good, I am afraid that few people know.

Also, if the secrecy of such a major incident is not good, it might have spread in Hope Base long ago. How could it be like this, without any movement at all. Even she was kept in the dark and didn't know until now.

If it weren't for what Gu Yicheng was talking about this time, she wouldn't believe it at all.

Gu Yicheng put down the water glass and said in a faint tone: "Where else can I move to? People go to higher places, and water flows to lower places. In the imperial capital and the surrounding provinces and cities, I hope that the base is their best choice."

After Ruan Ning passed through the end of the world, her ability to withstand pressure became stronger and stronger, so she soon moved from the cultivation center to the hope base. This explosive news was relieved.

This matter is not trivial, it must be kept secret, otherwise Yu Xian would not mention it to her. But since this matter is so important, why did Yu Xian specifically come over to discuss with Gu Yicheng? ?

Unless Gu Yicheng's help is needed for this matter, or if you think deeper, the idea of ​​moving the incubation center to the Hope Base may have been thought of by the man in front of you.

Ruan Ning is not at all surprised by what a figure like Gu Yicheng does. She also knew that he had his own ambitions and ambitions, anyway, she supported him from the bottom of her heart and believed that he would succeed.

Moreover, the incubation center moved to the Hope Base, both for the Chenxi team and the Gu family's help.

Regarding this situation, Ruan Ning can be said to be happy to hear. If everyone can achieve the effect of 1+1 greater than 2, and unite to make the overall strength stronger and stronger, what is wrong?

only--

Ruan Ning’s tone revealed a slight worry: “Brother, if this action is discovered by other forces, someone will definitely be sent to obstruct it, right?”