Under Ruan Ning's tough insistence, Gu Yicheng could only compromise and let her put the little flower on her own, "Well, I will listen to you and take a good rest in the car." This place has just experienced a big battle, the breath of a zombie king Still, the human aura was covered up, so no other zombies dared to approach this place for the time being, plus it was Xiaohua's own territory, it would not be so easy for something to happen. Since Ningning insisted on wanting to go alone, he didn't have to stop her.

Ruan Ning was relieved to see that what the person in front of him said was true, and his expression softened. Before leaving, he learned the tone he had used to her and asked him to take good care of himself.

As for the little flower, she alone will send it to the place where it should go, so that it can recover its vitality and vitality as soon as possible.

In the confrontation with the Zombie King this time, Xiao Hua can be said to have exerted a lot of strength. If this time without it helping Gu Yicheng to stop the Zombie King, I believe that even if they defeat the Zombie in the end, it would not be as easy as today. , The possible consequences are far more than now.

"Xiao Hua, thank you for today's affairs. You can just stay in the soil to recuperate." Ruan Ning buried Xiao Hua in a concealed and comfortable position, so that it can regain energy faster, unlike this. It was found and uprooted all at once.

Ruan Ning didn't expect that the last time she talked to Xiaohua in this place would come true. Last time she said to let Xiaohua become stronger quickly, and when she comes to its territory next time, she must not let other creatures bully her. Who would have thought that today they really encountered danger on its turf, and Xiaohua also did this without letting them be bullied.

Everything has spirituality. Xiaohua is a very special plant. Maybe there is a more special mutant plant in this world, but no matter how long it has passed, it is the most special existence in her heart.

Because Ruan Ning treats Xiao Hua as his family, but this family can't stay in the same place with them all the time. For special reasons, he has to stay in this place all the time, but it doesn't matter, she will always miss it no matter how far away.

"Xiaohua, we are leaving again. But don't worry, as long as my brother and I have time, we will definitely come to see you. In the future, you must not be uprooted by human beings like this time. Take care of yourself. Herself." Ruan Ning didn't talk about it for too long this time. After saying a few words, she got up to leave.

These days because of an accident, Xiaohua was too far away from the body, and it was originally spent too much energy. On the way to C City, it has always been not very energetic, and then just now spent so much effort to help them, so Ruan Ning Thinking of it must also be exhausted, and she wanted it to rest as well as her brother.

The branches and leaves of Xiaohua slowly wrapped around her wrist, saying goodbye to her with actions.

Ruan Ning gently stroked its branches and leaves, before leaving, he did not forget to put the Tier 5 gold zombie crystal core beside it.

This Tier 5 gold zombie crystal nucleus was dug out from his head by Ruan Ning after the Zombie King was defeated, so as not to be first ascended by others. As for the move to give this Tier 5 gold crystal nucleus to Xiaohua, she and Gu Yicheng decided together after discussing it.

For the two of them, compared to a Tier 5 zombie crystal nucleus, this feeling of pinching the danger at the source is even more exciting. Even Ruan Ning, who has always been big-hearted, is now destroyed because of the Zombie King. This matter, now she was greatly relieved, and she was really happy because of this matter.