Since their team has been going downhill, he has discovered that the temperament of the deputy captain has changed a lot. The deputy captain was originally a very responsible person with a hearty personality, but now he has become full of negative emotions, impulsive and irritable. Captain Huang actually had this kind of negative emotions before, so he can understand his behavior, because for a long time, he was unable to come out of his glorious results in the past. He has always been depressed and unhappy. He forced himself. I drew a circle and pushed myself to nowhere. In fact, what's the matter if their team's ranking is falling back bit by bit? Their team is already stronger than many teams in the base. There is an old saying that is good, content is always happy, all these are unnecessary troubles, they are caused by their lack of content. Besides, they can improve their strength after falling back in the rankings, and slowly catch up, complaining that they can't solve any problems.

Captain Huang sighed secretly. The deputy captain has become like this now. He, the captain, has an inescapable responsibility. He didn't lead the team well. If it weren't for him, the captain would be useless. Become so depressed.

At the same time, he has also decided to change the deputy captain after this mission is completed. Perhaps this position puts too much pressure on him. I hope that the deputy captain can be like him. He wants to understand this principle earlier and stop digging into the corner. If this continues, there will be no benefit to his development.

Facing the questions from the SEAL team, the Thunder team did their own things, and no one took care of them. And the people in the morning squad are also eating food to replenish their energy, and there is no time to put these people in their eyes.

Because no one responded, there were no casualties in their team, and finally the SEAL team members were also persuaded, just cursing a few words quietly, and didn't dare to do more.

Ruan Ning stayed in the car for lunch and did not get off. In the flowerpot next to her seat, the little flower was slowly shaking the flower bone. In fact, when Jiang Jingchao discovered the zombie group, Xiaohua also behaved abnormally. Its mutant plant became extraordinarily excited. If it hadn't been planted in a flowerpot and could not move around, Ruan Ning had no doubt that Xiaohua would be excited. Run to the group of zombies behind.

After Ruan Ning fed it several crystal nuclei in a row, he let the little flower calm down, and no longer swayed its flower bones that were nowhere to be placed.

In this way, Xiaohua still has an early warning function, and can detect the existence of zombies in advance. The more zombies around, the more obvious its reaction.

It's a pity that Xiaohua won't be able to stay with her anymore, she doesn't have much time to see it. It will stay away from her in the future and take root in another place. Ruan Ning came out this time specifically for the last trip to send flowers.

Gu Yicheng has already found a good place for Xiaohua. It is in City C. City C was a famous scenic tourist area before the end of the world, with beautiful mountains and clear waters. Not only would there be a lot of zombies to help Xiaohua improve her strength, but also many mutations Plants accompany it, it should not be boring and lonely in the future, right?

Ruan Ning’s clear eyes flashed a trace of reluctance. Her white fingers gently stroked the emerald green branches and leaves of the small flower. As more and more crystal nuclei swallowed, the branches and leaves of the small flower became harder. And on the outside of its stems and leaves, some needle-sized spikes slowly grew out. When she first discovered this situation, her finger was pierced by the spike on it.

To Ruan Ning, Xiao Hua is like her child. Now that the child is growing up slowly, she will eventually leave her parents to live on her own. Even if she has more reluctance in her heart, she can only choose to let go.