Breaking Out and Breaking Hearts

BOOM! John Cena punched Y/N's mom's insides. She burst like a bubble, freeing Zac, Hyunjin, Y/N, and himself.

"WE FOUND THE WEAKPOINT!" Zac cheered in a singing voice.

Hyunjin and Y/N kissed again in honor of being free.

"RIP THAT PUSSY AAAYEEEE WE'RE BREAKING OUT TONIGHT!" They all sung.

They heard a faint cough from behind them.

"Mom!" Y/N screamed, rushing to her side. Or to her head. Her head was the only thing left and it was still breathing and shit.

"Y-Y/N! You br-broke my a-area! With Zac Efron?! ZAC EFRON WAS INSIDE OF ME?!?!" Y/N's mom blushed.

"Yes... He was..."

"Y/N I think I'm dying.... I love-"

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!" Y/N slapped her. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE IN A DIVORCE WITH DAD AND ABOUT THOSE LOVE LETTERS FROM "DADDY J"?!?!"

"HOW THE HELL DID U FIND OUT."

"NEVERMIND JUST DIE." Y/N punched her mom's nose until it broke. And she died.

Hyunjin and Y/N hugged. "Chan would be so proud of us for breaking out of your mom..." he told her.

________

Hyunjin and Y/N finished their senior year together. They also became best friends with Zac and John.

When they got married, Zac and John were both the best mans.

Y/N and Hyunjin had two kids. One was a boy named Jungkook and the other was a girl named Chaeryeong.

Hyunjin and Y/N ANDDD ZAC EFRON AND JOHN CENA lived happily ever after.

THE END.😯

BOOK 2 IS IN THE MAKING!!

pls show this to all your kpop stan friends to make them smile. ily and i cant believe this got over 1.5K reads like help wtf this was made as a joke but im glad that its getting out there. word needs to be spread abt this totally true story😞. adios! -creator

GUYS SCROLL DOWN RQ