Why does she cross? Is there any scientific basis? ! With a deep sigh, Xia Yao only felt that she had nothing to love.
No matter how weak the male protagonist is, there is still a dog in the beginning, so does Xia Yao have anything?
Is it a broken light at the start? ! hehe......
At the same time, Xia Yao remembered that Xia Yaoyao, the man's former fiancee, died in an abandoned hospital.
Xia Yaoyao has never had the awakening ability, she is just a spoiled lady who doesn't use her ass. The main role is probably to pull the male protagonist's hind legs.
Once, the team belonging to the male lead went to a city to find medical supplies, and Xia Yaoyao had to follow along. As a result, he was killed by a zombie in the hospital.
From the perspective of the male protagonist in the book, Xia Yaoyao suffered a seizure by herself, and died well enough to be nothing special. However, from the conversation that Xia Yao had just heard in a daze, she found that the truth was not that simple.
--She was obviously abandoned in the hospital!
Moreover, with the IQ of the zombies at this stage, they wouldn't be so easy to enter the hospital and kill Xia Yaoyao. Unless... someone deliberately opened the door to the zombies in order to kill Xia Yaoyao.
Who can it be?
Could it be... him? !
Why is that then? !
Xia Yao only felt that one of her heads had become two big. Reached out and touched it, it's hot. The breath out of his mouth is also hot.
I have a fever, no wonder my head hurts so much.
Looking down at her body again, it was still snowing outside, but she was only wearing a thin long-sleeved T-shirt.
This is too miserable...
Huh! Xia Yao couldn't help but want to cry.
"Gurulu--" At this moment, there was a sudden earth-shaking scream in the darkness.
Xia Yao was taken aback, and quickly raised the light.
The light was dim and unclear, illuminating the entire room heavily. Before she was frightened, she seemed to see a black figure flashing past the corner of her eye.
"Who?!"
He turned back quickly, but there was no one.
Xia Yao only saw a row of file cabinets, and a vague face reflected on the transparent glass cabinet door.
A pair of black and moist fawn eyes with a trace of blankness and ignorance, and there were crystal tears on the corners of the eyes. His dark black hair was messy and hairy, set off against a delicate face that was no more than a slap, soft and waxy like a snow dumpling.
"Huh..." he breathed out almost inaudible. Xia Yao patted her chest, making a false alarm.
It seems that Xia Yaoyao not only resembles her name, but also looks almost exactly the same.
However, she was obsessed with studying ancient characters and was short-sighted a long time ago, but this shell has excellent eyesight and sees things clearly.
In fact, Xia Yao had already roughly checked it when she first ran into this office. Confirm that there are no other creatures besides her.
It's probably dazzled...
"Gurulu..." At this moment, the weird voice rang again, and Xia Yao pressed her slumped belly with her hands angrily.
Hey, I'm hungry.
I didn't expect that Ms. Xia Yaoxia, a research monk of ancient Chinese characters at Imperial University, would one day be scared to cry by her own voice of hunger.
Xia Yao shook her head mockingly.
In any case, since she has passed through the end times, she must find a way to live.
Um! It's man-made! There are always more solutions than difficulties!
Xia Yao rubbed her deflated belly and began to search for useful things in this office.
There is a pen on the desk, and the cap has not been put back. After opening a few cabinets quickly, Xia Yao found that the contents were all neatly placed, and there was no trace of being rummaged.
Obviously the end of the world came suddenly, and the owner of this office left in such a hurry that nothing was taken away. At the same time, because of the remote location of this office, no one else has come to collect supplies.
This is cheaper for Xia Yao.
Soon, she found a large backpack, a small blanket, a white lab coat, and a set of sportswear that might have been replaced by the original owner.
The sportswear was men's. Xia Yao quickly put the clothes on and pulled the zipper above her neck. She is petite and exquisite, and she can sing just by putting on her jacket.
Xia Yao shook her sleeves and pinched another orchid finger...
It's better than nothing, the weather is too cold, it hurts.
Roll up his sleeves and continue searching.
Xia Yao flipped through and found another watch.
The watch is inlaid with sparkling diamonds, and the delicate mechanical movement produces rhythmic ticking sounds.
Xia Yao recognized that it was a very expensive watch brand in the ancient China era. It is said that a watch is worth a house. Coupled with the fountain pen that she has hidden, it is also very expensive.
It seems... The doctor in this office is rich.
The strap was too big and her wrists were slender. Xia Yao took it on and was about to fall off. She hid the watch in her pocket.
After looking around, Xia Yao found a lot of cases, documents, a stack of medical gloves, and a sharp paper knife. In addition, she found a thin blanket on the sofa beside her, but she could not find anything to eat.
"Gurulu..." Xia Yao endured her hunger and stuffed all these things into her big backpack.
Xia Yao held back with difficulty until she saw the case full of words on her hand.
She knew that she was sick-she had an occupational disease that wanted to collect all the documents written in ancient Chinese characters.
However, the documents occupy a lot of space, and they are no longer in the interstellar empire, and these texts have no research value.
It's still important to save your life!
Xia Yao warned herself bitterly, but still reluctantly hid it, a case manuscript that looked the most like a ghost symbol.
After finishing sorting, Xia Yao carried the backpack with one hand.
Uh! He almost didn't flash his old waist.
Xia Yao missed her exclusive AI robot-gossip. If he were there, where would he need to carry things by himself, he would have already prepared everything.
In the past, she always disliked gossip and was too long-winded. Like an old mother, she urged her to eat and sleep on time every day.
Now that she has reached the end of the world, Xia Yao knows that as a research monk who can't pick up her shoulders, can't resist her hands, can't listen to things outside the window, and concentrate on studying ancient characters, she is really going to be unable to live without taking care of her.
Survival is not easy, shaking her head and sighing, Xia Yao slumped on the sofa aside.
As soon as this fell, she was stunned again...
The battery emergency light is in poor contact, and the light flashes continuously. In the shaking light, through the reflection on the glass of the file cabinet, she saw behind her-in the upper left corner, there seemed to be a...person standing? !
The man stared at two big hollow eyes, and he didn't know how long he had been watching her behind her!
Xia Yao rubbed her eyes subconsciously, why is he, he, he still there!
It's not dazzled this time!
Oh... Virgin Mary!
Sabadeka!
Yamidie!
Wipe the waves!
Xia Yao chanted all the words on the ancient earth she remembered silently. The little girl was twenty-eight and was in her youth...
God bless me, I don't want to die yet!