Dinner

Gulf was now very angry, I saw on twitter that all the fans were commenting through a hastaj, about the video that Priscila had just uploaded with Mew, "Boyfriends for 24 hours".
What the fuck He did not even know that Mew would make a video with her and he did not plan to see that video because he knew that her condition would get much worse than it already was, so he went to where her dear boyfriend was.

-Mew- the singer was playing the guitar, composing

-Yes, what's wrong?- he looked up when Gulf called him

-What is this?- showing him the cell phone where the video of Priscila was

-A video that Priscila asked me to make-

-Don't tell me and you accepted immediately, didn't you?-

-Are you upset?- Gulf clenched his fists and tried to relax

-You are pretending to be her boyfriend while you go out with me, do you want me to be happy?-

Mew is silent for a few seconds, then bursts out laughing making Gulf want to hit him right then. 

-Are you serious, fourth-grade model?-

-I do not see the grace, autotune singer-

-Are you jealous of Priscila?- he laughs again, Gulf no longer knew whether to cry or hit him -You shouldn't be jealous, she's just my friend-

-And does she know?- Mew rolls her eyes

-Relax a little pretty boy, don't think I'm cheating on you, I'm not going to do it and I have no intention of doing it, she's just my friend and she's going to stay there, okay? It's just a video, don't mind it darling- Gulf just nodded

Gulf wanted to tell her that it wasn't just the video, it was all from Priscila but she held back and just nodded, she didn't want to fight with Mew.

· · ─────── · ☁︎ · ─────── · ·

[A week later]

Gulf was in the kitchen, he was happy and just waited for Mew to come home from work, he was not very into celebrating the date of their relationship every month... as the first three months were, he thought that celebrating his fourth month would be something nice, so he decided to cook something for dinner, there were still two three days until the 17th, well, he had already organized some things with Ana hidden from Mew, so that that weekend they would be free and be able to celebrate it in their own way.

At that time his cell phone began to ring, he thought something bad happened since Mew did not usually send him many messages and neither did his family, so he went to the counter and grabbed his cell phone to see why it was ringing so much, in that he saw many notifications from twitter... he entered and saw that a lot of fans were surprised and crazy at a video... it seemed strange to him so he opened the video and his expression changed... he pressed the cell phone, dropped it against the table and wiped away the tears that began to come out, it was something that unfortunately he saw it coming... but he wanted to convince himself that everything was fine and that nothing he thought would happen... but clearly he was wrong.

In all the networks the photos of Mew and Priscila leaving a party and kissing were circulating... damn, he had already lived a similar situation with the singer,but the only difference was that, he had been photographed "kissing" a boy to be affected, Mew was his fake boyfriend at the time and he was nothing close to the man who forcefully kissed him.
Sure there were comments saying that what Mew had done was wrong, but most didn't say shit because his "ship" was being real and he was there being a fourth-grade model who had to pretend to be Mew's boyfriend in order to be a little relevant.
Without further stopping cooking, I turn off the oven, although it was less than half an hour before dinner is ready, I carefully remove the tray where the food was and leave it on the small island in the kitchen, he grabbed his backpack putting a pair of polo shirts and a jean, he left the major's apartment, got in his car and drove for a long time, after 15 minutes of driving, he stopped at a small store and took out his cell phone to call his most recent friend Alonso Rivera, an actor whom he had met at an event a few months ago.