meeting a new friend (1.5)

"y/n!" you hear someone yell from down stairs, which woke you up. you get up a go downstairs to see clemitine running up the steps with something in her hand.. "oh *yawn* hey clemitine" you say as you and clemitine walk into your room.. "here take your slushie" she says with a very happy voice.. "aww thanks" you say grabbing it.. "you really need to get dressed" she says with a smile. "your right i do" you say putting your slushie down.. "i will be back, im going to pick up karl. make sure to take a shower" she says giving you a big hug.. you nod and go to your dresser, you find some black waist jeans and a white croptop.. you go into the bathroom and take a shower.. once you got into the shower you heard your phone ding from the other room..

~time skip~

you put your clothes on and go see who texted you.

'2 messages from mr. jacobs'

you open your phone and go to

                          mr.jacobs

[hey clemitine is picking me up

[see you soon y/n <33

                               Cant wait <33]

[ o///o

                                 :p]

____________________________________

you go downstairs to see your mom sitting on the couch, "oh hey mom" you say waving to her.

"hi sweetie, do you have any plans today?" she says turning to face you.

"umm, yes actually, me, clemitine, and karl are going to the warehouse with jimmy to film" you say sitting next to her.. "oh what time will you be back?" she says.. "i dont know that mom, i dont even know what the video is going to be.." you say opening your phone.. "oh, well text me when your there, and text me when your on your way back." she says, with nervous face..

"i will mom" you say with a giggle.. you see the door open and go to it, "are you ready" clemitine says with a smile.. "i am m'lady" you say with you and karl giggling..you guys go to the car, and listen to wilburs music.

~time skip~

you guys reach the warehouse, and park into a big parking lot near the warehouse, "do you guys know what the video is?" karl says getting out the car.. "no i dont" you say putting your phone in your back pocket.. you guys get into the warehouse and see jimmy waiting there.. and already filming.. "jimmyyy" you say bringing out the 'y' "and here they are" jimmy says..

~time skip~

"we have one more surprise" jimmy says talking to the camera.. he takes you guys to a private jet.."woahh" you and clemitine say at the same time.. "where are we going?" karl says with a smile.. "i cant say, once you get there you should know" jimmy says laughing.. you guys get on the jet and you and clemitine sat together while karl was dancing, singing, or calling friends in the back.. you and clemitine just looking out the window.. "wanna do a bet?" you say..

"umm yea sure" she says with a small smile.. "first person to guess where we are going gets 200 dollars" you say.. "umm, ok" she says.. clemitine goes to another seat by the window to see better.. after a while you get a guess and tell clemitine, "i think we are going to virginia" you say confused.. "i dont really know, umm maryland? maybe" she says..

~time skip~

you guys get off the plane and you call jimmy.. "where are we jimmy" you say..

"in virginia, i bought a 5 room, 4 bathroom house, karl said you guys was talking about moving in together so i bought it for you.." he says..