"C'mon- these bags aren't going to walk themselves" she pointed her head at the way home.

"So... are you guys sisters?" he asked as he walked.

"What makes you think that?" Hermione asked.

"She looks pretty young to be your mom" he chuckled.

"How old do I look?" she asked him.

"Is this a tricky question?" he asked.

"No" she answered honestly.

"Don't know," he shrugged, "20?"

"Are you going to tell me if I'm correct?" he asked after they just kept walking.

"No" she chuckled. "How old are you?" she asked.

"26" he nodded.

"And you're a news reporter?" Spencer asked.

"When news is slow... yes" he chuckled. "I'm a photographer- occasionally I write articles" he added.

"That's a nice camera" Spencer said as she noticed it wrapped around him.

"Thank you" he smiled.

"What do you photograph?"

"Well, here, street art so more people can see it. Sports games, concerts, etc etc" he shrugged.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Mason"

"Well Mason no last name," she smiled as she saw the burrow nearby, "thank you for walking with us... but I have a boyfriend" she added reaching for the bag he took.

"I wasn't hitting on you" he smiled with furrowed brows.

"Really? Then why did you offer to carry my bags when I know for a fact you saw Hermione struggling with hers" she pointed at Hermione with her head. "Actually you didn't, because you were so busy flirting" she chuckled.

He looked at Hermione and the way she carried her bag, "sorry" he shook his head. "I guess I was flirting" he chuckled.

"It's alright" Hermione awkwardly smiled before walking to the Burrow.

"I'm sorry Mason... I'd say we'd be great friends but I'm actually leaving in a couple days"

"Where are you-"

"Save me a copy of the paper... I'd like to read it when I come back" she added, grabbing the bag from his arms.

"How will you get it?" he asked.

"Well if we're meant to be friends we'll find each other some way" she shrugged, walking away.

"I can't walk you home?" he asked, walking in front of her.

Spencer looked at him, his eyes moving down to her lips and back up to her eyes.

"You want to kiss me" she replied.

"No" he shook his head. "Well yes but you have a boyfriend" he added.

"A boyfriend who's home" she nodded.

"Right" he ran his hand through his hair.

"Goodbye Mason"

"We'll see each other again... right?" he asked as she walked away.

"As friends?" she asked, looking back.