Annoyed, Boba sighed loudly. "Fine."

Sensing the tension, Tech cleared his throat and he and Wrecker quickly departed.

"Good luck!" Omega waved enthusiastically as she and Echo set off down a street.

"Any particular reason you chose me?" Boba questioned snidely.

"I can keep an eye on you this way." Hunter replied, walking away from him. "Let's go."

Rolling his eyes under his helmet, Boba reluctantly followed him.

~

Omega always loved visiting new planets, seeing the unique architecture, cultures, and people. She saw several Kallerans, a tall green aquatic species with distinctive black markings and three fingers. Being shorter than them, Omega noticed that none of them wore shoes. However, she also spotted troopers patrolling the streets and stuck close to Echo.

"Did you and Boba know each other on Kamino?" Echo enquired.

Omega nodded, grateful for the conversation. "Nala Se let him visit me in my room when I was too little to be useful in a lab. Lama Su didn't like Boba seeing me though."

At the mention of the Kaminoan Prime Minister, Omega's excitement dimmed.

"Did you two get into trouble together?" Echo asked, eager to cheer her up.

To his relief, she perked up at the question. "Plenty. One time we set off a stink bomb during a meeting between Lama Su, Taun We and Nala Se. We climbed through the ventilation system and set it off above them. We would've gotten away with it except that our laughs echoed through the vents, and they heard us! Lama Su was furious!"

Both of them cracked up. Omega recalled the irritated expression on Lama Su's face and the slightly amused look on Nala Se's.

"That sounds like something Fives would do." Echo smiled.

"I wish I could've met him." Omega's hand carefully curled around Echo's prosthetic.

"You remind me of him sometimes." Echo admitted.

"Really?" Omega's eyes lit up with joy.

Echo nodded.

Omega opened her mouth to reply, but a low humming cut her off. It almost sounded as if it was calling to her, trying to tell her something, to guide her. Omega inspected Echo to see if he could also hear the humming, but he appeared unaffected. Confused, she gazed around as if to find the source of the humming, which increased in volume when her eyes fell upon a young child sitting beside a building. A brown cloak was wrapped around them, the hood covering their face and their knees were tucked up. As if they sensed she was watching them, their head whipped in her direction. It was the Padawan, Caleb. His piercing blue eyes locked with hers. They were full of fear and pain.

Halting, Omega pulled Echo's arm. "That's him, over there."

"How do you know?" Echo asked.

"I just thought he looks like a Jedi." Omega lied, not wanting Echo to think she was crazy.

Echo followed her gaze and saw the child. "Alright, go talk to him. He won't trust me, but he might listen to you. Tell him about the inhibitor chips and that we're here to help."

Omega nodded, released his arm, and cautiously approached Caleb. She knelt down in front of him, and the humming ceased.

"Hello." Omega smiled.

Caleb looked up at her and a ghost of a smile appeared on his face. "Hi."

"I'm Omega. Are you Caleb?"