"Shouldn't we have Harry and Hermione while we go?" Ron explained, "So then we are not alone" She nodded walking over to the seat and sitting back down letting Ron continue making them breakfast. There had to be away, for them to get back to Harry and Hermione. But they had to be moving around every two seconds. "How do you think we are going to find them?" 

Y/n glanced over to Ron, messing with the sleeves on the jumper she got from Harry, "There has to be a way" She positively spoke, "The things we lose, always find a way back....in the ways we least expect them to..." Y/n said, "Even if it is humans..." 

"You surprise me, all the time N/n..." Ron said, "Because of how positive you are...Even if it has been almost seven years that I knew you..." 

"Why thank you, Ronald..." She responded with a grin, getting up to get some orange juice from the fridge. 

The two of them just sat around until dusk, not knowing what to do but trying to help Hermione and Harry while they were away. Y/n was stuck looking at the deathly hallows symbol trying to figure out why was it in the herbology book.

It could just have been people wanting to draw it but at the same time. Why would Dumbledore give her this book for no reason other than trying to keep them from not eating poison? Ron was now sleeping on the couch.

While Y/n's head was on the coffee table, reading a History book, with the music turned down softly playing in the background. 'Hey, little train! Wait for me! I once was blind but now I see'. The song softly played in the background, while the girl glanced over to a sleeping Ron. 

As she flipped through the pages of her book before the radio went off, as usual, she muttered, "I used to be blind, but now I see.". The cottage had now become silent, causing her to close the book and go back to sleep. 

A blanket covered Y/n as she lay in an armchair. She felt strange not having Harry's arms around her, holding her like it was his last time. Ron's snores, crickets, and frogs. This caused the girl to fall asleep faster than usual.

As Y/n and Ron sat outside the cottage, a week had passed. His arm was no longer in a sling, and he felt much better than before. They both knew Christmas was close, but they couldn't tell how close. The reason for the deathly hallows symbol in Y/n's book is unknown, but she wrote it in the book so when they find Hermione and Harry, She can tell them what happened.

Ron looked over to Y/n and asked, "Do you think it's Christmas?" He looked out at the dark forest and tree's that were covered in snow. It was the middle of the night, (Basically morning) when the two were sitting on the stairs of the cottage. 

"let's just say yes..." She spoke with a small smile, Christmas had always been Y/n's favourite Holiday just because it was the time when Mum and Dad would get together with her together and everything was normal, or her normal. "Merry Christmas Ron..." 

She glanced a little back at him as He said, "Merry Christmas, Y/n.". Y/N walked over to the cottage and into it, leaving Ron behind. As she walked in, she was fiddling with her sleeve, missing her mother and father.

He realised that the girl lost basically everyone, but her uncle and Luna. Ron walked into the cottage and locked the door behind him as he always did, saying, "Hey, I have an idea.". Y/n turned to him from laying her head on the couch. "Why don't we go to new york? For Christmas?  and visit your mum?" 

"I don't want to have her at risk..." Y/n mentioned, "You saw those wizards from before...they were following us from the start..."