Twenty minutes have passed and suddenly Harry jumped off his chair.

"FINISH!"

"Okay, come here, Bambippo," she sat up and patted the bed, gesturing for him to sit next to her.

"Here's my test and here's a muggle pen for you since it's simpler to use," he handed both things.

"Thanks, love," she pecked his cheek.

Once Zoia grabbed his work and pen, she immediately checked everything. Harry rubbed his palms to his thigh, looking at his girlfriend nervously.

"So?" he mumbled.

"Well. . . you pretty much got an O again," she said proudly, "You keep improving every week, I'm proud of you, Harry."

"Thanks," he chuckled, "It's all because of you."

"Give yourself more credit, you're incredibly smart," she smiled at him while brushing his hair back.

"I guess so," he said sheepishly.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," he nodded.

"Will you ever get tired of me?" she asked.

"What?" he laughed.

"Hey I'm having a serious conversation right here!" she sighed before lying down on his bed.

"Oh don't be dramatic," he chuckled and moved to sit next to her head. "I can assure you, you can never tire me out — well except if you keep making me c-"

"Alright, I get it," she cut him off.

"Point is, I'm too in love with you to even think that you can ever bore me. Actually, I want you to be by my side all the time every day if that's even possible," he caressed her head.

"Are you with me just because I'm the person you settled for?" she teased him.

"Well, are you with me just because you want to fulfill your obsessive first-year crush on me?" he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Absolutely not!"

"I still think you want to be with me because of your weird obsession with me," he teased her back.

"If that's my goal, I wouldn't have asked you to be my boyfriend since I already got a taste in my fifth year," she said cockily.

"Got a taste huh?" he teased her.

"Oh shut up," she rolled her eyes. "Come lie down next to me will you?" she moved over, giving him more space.

"Glady," he smiled at her.

Once he did, he opened his arm for her.

"I love you," she kissed his jawline, snuggling closer to him.

"I love you too, Zozo," he kissed her head. "You know, I want and love you too much for you to just be the one I settled for."

"Yeah yeah," she smiled.

"Did someone say something to you?"

"No one really said anything to me, it's just some second-year gossiping about us," she shrugged.

"And you believe them?" he laughed.

"Of course I don't," she scoffed, "I just want to wind you up so I can hear you say how much you love me. It's music to my ears."

"If you want me to profess my feelings to you, you could've just asked," he smirked.

"I guess so," she responded thoughtfully before trailing kisses on his neck.

"You know I'm fine with us doing nothing," he said while shutting his eyes, enjoying the amount of pleasure he's feeling.

"I know," she hummed, bringing her hand slowly to his inner thigh, "But you did so well today."

"Hmmm," he nodded, trying his best to not whimper or moan.

His eyes widened when she's suddenly on top of him. Without saying anything, she leaned down to him, making marks all over his neck.

"Zo," he whispered, gripping tighter to her thigh.

"Do you want to, Harry?" she got off his neck to look at him.

"Well, do you want to?" he rubbed his neck nervously.

"I asked first!"

"I want to if you want to!" he said stubbornly.

"Do you want me to shag you?" she repeated.

"Of course I do," he answered in an obvious tone.

"Good," she nodded, "Because I fucking want this."

She wasted no time bringing her lips to his hungrily while pulling his hair just a bit, causing him to groan.

Harry's hand went to her back, trying as hard as he could to pull it off. She chuckled at his attempt and pulled away from the kiss to get rid of her top.

"Take yours off too," she demanded.

"Okay," he nodded and immediately took his shirt off.

Once they're just in each other's undergarments, the two blushed profusely seeing the lack of clothing on their bodies.

No matter how many times they've seen each other bare, it still doesn't get rid of the admiration they have for one another.

"How can I grow tired of you when this is what I will have for the rest of my life," he said dreamily while running his fingers soothingly on her sternum before playing around with her clothed hardened nipples.

"And how about I take this off?" she intentionally let her bra strap down.

"Much better actually, much much better," he played around with her strap.

Once she's completely topless, he instantly sat up, pleasuring her with both his hand and mouth, making her tilt her head up in pleasure.

"That's good, Har," she played around with his hair.

"You're so beautiful," he muttered, still pleasuring her while his hand slowly made its way into her knickers.

Infection of reckless teenage hormones among the stark raving mad exam stress glistens like charities of prosperity; the activity avoids the immense amount of pressure by diverting all their attention to just making each other feel good.

"F-fuck," she let out a moan when he started to rub circles to her most sensitive part. "I want to be on top this time."

"Whatever you want," he smirked and let out a chuckle when she gasped once he entered his finger.

And so they did.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

It's not really full-on smut bc I JUST CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE JDNDJD

I don't know if the next chapter will be the last chapter (before the bonus chapters) but we'll see

Anyway, Ily, and have a good day! <3