Chapter 4: The Real Butler Test

They finally reached Mugi's room after a long walk in the hallways.

"Sorry for asking this Ojou-sama, but where is my room?" Ritsu blushed in embarrassment.

Mugi just smiled. Of course, Ritsu doesn't know where or how to get to the room. She was new, it's her first day.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just go straight then go left. There, you can see a door with the sign saying 'Guest Bedroom'. That will be your new room." Mugi explained.

"A-Arigatou. Well, goodnight, Ojou-sama." Ritsu bowed and took off to find her room. Mugi watched Ritsu as she disappeared turning left in the corridor. Mugi smiled and closed the door.

"Man, the hallways are really long." Ritsu said out loud.

Finally, she found the Guest Bedroom. It was just saying it there on the sign on the door.

"Oh, finally!" Ritsu exclaimed happily.
She opens the door, staring at the super huge room in front of her. She oohed and aahed. Who on earth needs a bedroom the size of half a football stadium?

"Ah well, might as well get to sleep already." She said.

"Even if I didn't take a shower!" She said carelessly.

Ritsu jumps on the bed with arms spreading out. Few minutes later, she was fast asleep.

-RITSU'S DREAM-

"Your fired." Mugi said coldly.

"W-What?! Ojou-sama, give me another chance!" Ritsu begged.

"Stop calling me Ojou-sama. Leave now!" Mugi shouted.

"Please!" Ritsu begged once more.

"Rei!" Mugi called out.

"Yes, Ojou-sama?" The tall man asked.

"Get this pathetic girl out of my sight." Mugi ordered.

"Hai, Ojou-sama." The tall man began to grab Ritsu by the collar, dragged her along the floor and throwed her out the mansion.

"Your no good for a butler." Mugi said coldly.

Then, the doors slammed shut loudly.

-END OF DREAM-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ritsu groaned. There was an alarm clock beside the bed on the small table.

"Grr...Shut...up..." Ritsu smashed the stop button with anger, and then went back to sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hello, Rikkun, it's time to wake up." The person says outside the door, who was Mugi. Ritsu then looked at the alarm clock to check the time. 6:30 it says.

"It's.... Too.... Early...." Ritsu complained.

Mugi then opened the door, seeing Ritsu with the pillow on her face.

"Did you forget your working as a butler? This is the time butlers should wake up. Come on now, Rikkun." Mugi said.

"For crap sake...." Ritsu complained softly.

"Fine." She said.

Ritsu got off the bed, not bothering to make the bed. Mugi couldn't care less about that.

"Okay, come. Breakfast is ready." It was Mugi's turn to guide Ritsu to the destination. Obviously.

Just as they reached the dining room, Ritsu saw a really long table covered in white cloth. Three plates were already set up.
On the plates, there were about pancakes stacked of 5 with honey syrup and butter. Next to the plates, it had a knife, spoon and fork... With tissue, too.