Chapter 1: Butler Offer!

"HEEEELP!" Mugi shouted. Still, no one helped her. Mugi was surrounded by a bunch of bad guys. Ask the other citizens just ignored her. Mugi thought 'This is it. Goodbye, HTT, Mio, Yui and Azusa.'.

Ritsu was just walking around the city. She was broke. She had no money to pay her rent of her house. She couldn't get a job due to her intelligence and age. That's when she saw a girl surrounded by bad guys. Ritsu rushed in and high kicked one bad guy. Ritsu began to take out all the rest. The rest were down.

"Mess with anyone again, and I'll kill you." Ritsu said, eyes turning to Scarlet color with anger, fists clenched. The bad guys ran away.

Ritsu gazed at Mugi, who was shivering and quivering with fright in the corner.

Ritsu pulled out her hand from her pocket,

trying to help Mugi up.

"It's okay, their gone." Ritsu said, smiling. Mugi accepted Ritsu's hand and puts her hand on hers. Ritsu dragged her up to her feet.

"You shouldn't go to this part of the city. It's dangerous here. You should stay home. It's safer there." Ritsu advised Mugi.

"Well, I should be going then. See-" Before Ritsu could finish her sentence, Mugi grabs Ritsu's shoulder.

"Chotto!" Mugi said.

"What?" Ritsu asked.

"Well.. Will you..." Mugi tried to speak.

"Yes?" Ritsu said.

"Will you... Will you be my butler?!" Mugi finally asked.

There was a long silence.

"Butler? Me? Why?" Ritsu asked, confused.

"Well, my butler passed away and I don't have a butler in the moment. I've been trying to find one. You look strong and protective, so I wanted you to be my butler." Mugi explained.

"Huh? Well, I do feel sorry for your loss. But... It's just..." Ritsu said.

"Yes?" Mugi asked.

"I'm a girl." Ritsu said.

Again, a long silence.

"Oh, your a girl? Well I'm so sorry. I guess I'll just-" Ritsu cuts Mugi off.

"I'll be happy to be your butler! It's okay, I can disguise as a boy! You see, I really look like a boy with my headband off, and I'm broke at the moment, meaning I have no money to pay for my house rent.. So...I accept your offer!" Ritsu exclaimed.

"Okay! Arigato! Etto... What's your name?" Mugi asked.

"Tainaka Ritsu. What's yours?" Ritsu asked.

"Kotobuki Tsumugi. Nice to meet you, Rikkun!" Mugi said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Ojou-sama!" Ritsu said with a smile too.

"So how do you get to your house?" Ritsu asked.

"Oh yeah! Just wait." Mugi grabs her phone and called someone immediately.

"Yes. Kei? Yes, I need a ride now. Come as soon as possible. Okay, bye." Mugi ends the call and puts the phone back into her pocket, smiling back at Ritsu, who was smiling confusingly.

Few minutes later, a long, white limo appeared beside them on the road. The driver opened the door for Ritsu and Mugi to get in. Once they got in, the driver closed the door and went back to the driver seat. The driver started the engine and took off to Mugi's house.

"So, Kotobuki-san, who is that man?" The driver asked.

"Oh, him? He is Tainaka Ritsu, my new butler!" Mugi exclaimed.

"Ah I see! Congratulations on your new butler! And for you, Tainaka-san, my name is Kei Uzoto. Nice to meet you." The driver smiled, not looking back.

"Nice to meet you too, Uzoto-san." Ritsu smiled back.

Once they have arrived at Mugi's house, Kei said:

"We're here.".

Ritsu looked out of the window and saw a huge white mansion. She oohed and aahed.

TO BE CONTINUED