Part 2

It was another boring morning and I found out that I didnt pass the audition for our school play but its fine I never really cared. We were have singing rehearsals so it was gonna be a boring day for me, I saw Trina so I sat next to her. I saw her on this site. I dont care what its name was but it looked fun.

"Hey! whats that?" I asked her as I took the laptop from her. "Give it back!' she said trying to reach for it. I raised it higher and I saw a guy's name "Nico" I read out loud. Trina blushed and looked down. I then saw another name "Ralph" I said with a look of confusion on my face.

"Kath.. these two guys like me and I dont want them to like me." Trina said sad and confused. "Tri, you just have to tell them the truth... Do u like Nico?" I asked. "No" she said not looking at me. "Then you must like Ralph?" I asked hoping for a yes. "No" she said again.

"Trina! Are u playing with these guys?" I asked knowing the answer. "No I didnt mean to.." she said. I scoffed at her and walked to my place next to Marlon.

"Someone is grumpy..." He said copying the grumpy face I had. I laughed at his silliness and smiles. "Hello too Marlon" I said smiling. He gave me a warm smile and looked back at the director.

While the director was explaining about how we should cooperate, I began to zone out and imagine what it would be like to be in Trina's situation. I sighed and sat near my best friend. I gave her a quick hug and smiled at her reassuring to her that everything will be alright.

I saw Karl walk by so I stoped and stared. Karl Luke Lenardstine.. My old crush.. It has been week since I found out about his crush on Amy. It hurts that he likes her more than me.

Trina placed her hand on my shoulder and said," Its ok. I have your back no matter what". I smiled and remembered what she said. I looked at my phone and saw a new twitter notification.

@JamieBrooke is now following you.

I stared at it as if it was ribs and I was hungry. I was hungry but hungry for revenge. I know it has been 4 years and she has probably forgotten about it but I havent. Jamie Reeze Brooke has been ruining my life since pre-school. Ok! She was smarter than me but I never tried to study so we never knew and plus Im an honor now so pft!

I decided to tweet and it was for her but dont worry. I didnt mention her.

@KathyWaters: Why do u come back? Stop ruining my life!!!

I tweeted it and as soon as it was posted Jamie decided to favorite it. She replied to my tweet.

@JamieBrooke: Hi @KathyWaters! Who is that? Do u want me to beat her up? How are you?

As soon as I saw that. I wanted to type this.

@KathyWaters: Hey @JamieBrooke! Its about you! Can u beat urself up? U ruined my life! Stay away!!!

I snapped myself back to reality and decided to leave it alone since our director was getting worried. I faked a smile and joined them as they sang the song to our play "A Million Lucks".

"Hey Trina! Do u want me to come over so we can do our project together?" I asked. "No! I will do it! You have been working hard too much" she said and ran to her car. Something is wrong but oh well.. I guess I can trust her.

I saw my car and waved goodbye to Marlon and Karl but Karl was looking at Amy so Marlon waved me goodbye and mouthed to me "I'll text you later". I nodded and soon left the school property.