"This looks like a massacre..."

A pile of bones scattered around the room, skulls, spines, ribs and all. Truly terrifying.

Itadori gulped before following after their teacher once again, this time all of them, especially kugisaki, watching their step.

There was such an eerie silence that it was deafening. Ironic huh? Was it just them or did this place get 20 degrees colder?

Itadori and kugisaki shivered while fushiguro rubbed his arms a little for some more warmth, gojo had been beside them, he wasn't as cold but it definitely did get chilly.

"Ah it got really cold all of a sudden! Gojo-sensei can we please go home! It's too creepy here!"

"For once I agree with itadori. Even for me- this is too strange."

"Ah fine fine! Come on kugisaki!"

"..."

"Kugisaki?"

"..."

The males looked over to where she was standing, quickly taking notice of her shaking body and large eyes with dilated pupils, her gaze fixated on something...or more like someone...

They followed her shaky gaze before widening their eyes as they met a pair of dull, dead e/c orbs.

They shakily looked from the eyes only to see a woman staring at them from the second floor, leaning on the railing that gave her a view of the hall, yet...her body was translucent.

"Y-you're all seeing this r-right?..."

"M-mhm..."

Gojo kept quiet, staring at the figure intensely before blinking and seeing it gone, quickly looking around and seeing nothing.

"WHERE DID IT GO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"LETS GO HOME PLEASE GOJO-SENSEI!"

"Divine Dog!"

Fushiguro looked around cautiously as did the others, the black dog growling at the hallway while the four slowly made their way down it, feeling as though they were being watched

"Ne yuji...has Sukuna said anything?..."

"Now that you mention it- he hasn't said a word since yesterday-..."

"Odd..."

Itadori scanned his eyes over the new hall they had entered before a small movement caught his attention making him furrow his brows a little

"Hey guys- what is that?"

The others including gojo looked over to where he was looking and narrowed their eyes, before they shot wide open-

"I-is that-..."

"A-a..."

'"b-beating..."

"H-heart?..."

Fushiguros divine dog growled at the beating organ and jumped, chomping down on it making some blood splatter before a large wave of cursed energy blew it back causing everyone to cough and cover their eyes from the hurricane of dust it caused.

"G-guys! It's gone!"

As kugisaki went to reply a whimper interrupted her.

"A shikigami. How interesting."

They felt their hearts stop as they shakily turned their heads to the slightly raspy voice of a woman.

"Jujutsu sorcerers in my castle? How nostalgic."

The h/c haired woman dropped the dog she held causing it to scamper towards fushiguros frozen form. She slowly turned her deadly gaze to the four making them gulp. She took steps towards them, walking around their frozen bodies and observing them, tearing them apart with her eyes. She stopped beside and put her hand out towards gojos back and touching him.

She touched him.

"Oh I see. Infinity. How interesting."

Gojo felt his heart drop. How on earth did she touch him?! That's impossible!

"You four seem shocked. Did you expect this place to be empty? Did you expect to touch my heart and not face the consequences?"

She went to go before a shiver ran down her spine a little making her turn, pinpointing the cause and walking towards a pink haired male, lowering down to his face and licking her lips.

"Oh. You seem so much like him, yet different?"

She placed her finger under his chin and leaned forward to his neck making him swallow harshly but also unable to help the small blush on his cheeks.

"Stop that y/n."

The woman stopped in her place before laughing and stepping back, tilting her head at the mouth that appeared on the boys cheek.

"You're with Jujutsu sorcerers now are you Sukuna?"

"My soul was reincarnated. It just happened to be this brat."

"My my~ how amusing~"

The others finally snapped out of their shocked daze and got into fighting stances, emitting waves of cursed energy aimed towards the woman making her smirk.

"As much as I would love to watch your brains splatter on these floors. There's no point in you fighting me. As much as I hate to admit it. After a thousand years of being out of work it seems I've weakened. How irritating."

They kept their guards up high as she raised her hands in mock defeat. Gojo had stepped forward and looked at her intensely before grinning

"So you must be the queen huh? How interesting! You'll be coming back with us to Tokyo! Not like you have a choice anyway!"

She raised an eyebrow before feeling a sudden weight on her back, and her body lose all signs of her cursed energy, or what was left of it.

"A tailsmen? How like you Jujutsu sorcerers."

"Hands off her filthy Jujutsu sorcerer!"

Gojo chuckled as he looked to the cheek of itadori and back at the bored looking woman.

"You two seem to know eachother well! That's good! Since you'll be spending a lot of time together! With your queen here...

As a teacher."