5- interview/instagram

The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy: The next guests are in a incredible popular franchise from Marvel. Here is Skyler Sawyer and Elizabeth Olsen! *claps* Welcome Skyler and Welcome back Elizabeth in The Tonight Show!

Skyler: Hi! Hey!

Elizabeth: Hi!

Jimmy: Happy to see you! Thank you so much by the way for taking the time to come here tonight! I know you both are very busy right know with filming Avengers and you Skyler with your other secret project.

Elizabeth: Yeah! We're filming Avengers right now, which is so so fun but so exhausting and Skyler is doing her... secret project!

Skyler: Yes, well i can't talk about it right now but i have to travel a lot between Atlanta and London which is great but exhausting... and being away from Lizzie is not the best thing either *laugh*

Jimmy: You both look so good together honestly. I have a question, do you live together? Or not yet?

Skyler: I'm living with Lizzie in her house! When i came back from Japan to film Avengers last year i was renting RB&B and hotel rooms but then we got together *screams from the public* but i'm still renting an appartement in Japan, even tho i haven't been there for more than a year *laugh*

Elizabeth: We're planning on buying something together, still in LA. We talk about this for 8 months?

Skyler: Yes, 8 months! And i can't wait to finally settle down.

Jimmy: That's amazing! How is it filming the third Avengers?

Skyler: Oh god-

Elizabeth: It's the best feeling ever to be back on set with this incredible group of human beings!

Skyler: She's acting like everything's fine but actually she can't keep up with us anymore *laughs* Sebastian Stan helped me get on the top of Lizzie's trailer the other day *laughs form the public* i was walking on the roof of her trailer but she's so paranoid that she thought that someone was here to kill her *laughs* when she saw me standing on the roof of her trailer she was SOOO mad at me *laughs*

Elizabeth: Yeahhh *laughs* i was about to defend myself with a kitchen knife!

Jimmy: *laughs* It seems like you guys have a lot of fun on set! Skyler i have a question for you... do you miss Japan?

Skyler: Oh my god! Yes! Yes i miss Japan so much! I fell in love with Japan, i met so many people there, that are now my friends! The brands i worked with were always so nice.. yeah i miss it! I wish i could take Lizzie there one day.

Elizabeth: *gasps* Yes please!

Jimmy: I know you both went to New York last year went you haven't confirmed your relationship yet. Elizabeth did Skyler met your parents?

Skyler: *laughs*

Elizabeth: She did met my parents! And they absolutely love her such as my siblings! They always ask to see her when i FaceTime them, they always ask how she's doing *laughs* yeah and she likes them-

Skyler: I LOVE THEM!!!!

Elizabeth: *laughs* I'm lucky. I couldn't ask for better honestly.

*screams from the public*

Jimmy: Elizabeth you talked about your anxiety a few years ago. And I remember you saying how bad it was... How is it now? Did it calmed down?

Elizabeth: I have anxiety since I was a child but it really shown when I was... 21?! Yeah I had a role in a movie called Red Lights and I would had panic attacks EVERYDAY. But I handle it a lot better now even tho I do overthink a lot that sometimes I can't sleep..

Jimmy: It's crazy because you seems so chill, so calm all the time!!!

Elizabeth: *laughs* I promise you I'm not! Right now I feel like my heart is pounding out of my chest

*skyler grabs elizabeth's hand*

Jimmy: They're definitely my favorite couple! Skyler Sawyer and Elizabeth Olsen everyone!!

________________________________

elizabetholsen: Thank you all for watching The Tonight Show Live and for the people who was there, we had a great night

elizabetholsen: Thank you all for watching The Tonight Show Live and for the people who was there, we had a great night. Always the best time with my love!
tagged: skylersawyer.
1.0m likes || 785,3k comments

usert: they were so cute

userg: literally my favs

anyataylorjoy: sending you so much love 💗

userk: they look so happy together, my heart

usern: she's so cuteeee

skylersawyer: i love you
- elizabetholsen: i love you!

scarlettjohansson: my favorites human beings
- elizabetholsen: love you scar!

userd: i love them so much