3

——-

——-

Jay sat on his motorcycle, by the corner of the dark alleys waiting for his other friends to arrive. The male grabbed the green bottle next to him, taking a few sips out of it.

"Started drinking without me? That's mean." Sunghoon whispered into the boy's ears, grasping onto the bottle that was in Jay's hand.

Sunghoon took in the liquid, rinsing in the strong through his throat. "Hey...who said you could drink?" Jake smacked the younger ones head.

"Free bar, free drinks." Sunghoon shrugged at his best friend, "Hey don't drink all of it dude, I want some." Jungwon snatched the drink, chugging nearly half of it.

"You know I have like 6 more bottles right?" Jay raised a brow at the guys, "what where'd you get 6 bottles?!" Jake questioned him.

"Your dad's bar." Jay simply responded, Jake put his hands on his hips. "I really need to ban you from that place, you've been drinking too much. You know...if you're having it hard just stay over at my house."

"Exactly, why bring up a bad habit that might become even worse in the future. We all drink but not as much as you, you need to control your addiction." Heeseung patted the boy's shoulder, sitting on the high boxes placed near the alleys.

Jay snorted, "I don't have an addiction, that's foolish."

"You drinking 6 bottles the other day says otherwise." Ni-ki clicked his tongue, denying the male's confident statement.

"I wanted to get wasted that day it's not like I'm going to do it everyday."

"Still just be aware of yourself,you know what happens to alcoholics." Sunoo whined, taking a few sips from his bottle, not wanting to consume too much of it.

"That Chohee girl, you're in her class right? Does she still annoy you?" Sunghoon snickered, bringing up her name out of nowhere.

"What do you expect? She's always disturbing me, I don't know what fun she gets out of it."

"I like that girl, she's always bugging you so I don't have a job to do because she's doing it for me." Jungwon bursted out laughing. Jay rolled his eyes at his younger friend. 

—— Chohee

I went out for a stroll, near the alley way I could smell the scent of alcohol and I'll tell you...the odor was strong. Strong alcohol, the scent of only one person I'd know around here.

I burst through the alley way, grabbing onto the figures collar. "If you're going to drink, I suggest you stop doing so right near where I'm going to walk everyday. Got it motorcycle boy?" I sardonically smiled at no other than Jay.

He scoffed, while the others had smirks on their faces. "What are you all staring at for?" I trailed my eyes up and down at them, nearly shouting.

I looked back at Jay who darted his sharp eyes with an irritated expression. "What's your fucking problem whore?"

"No problem at all cutesy, just stay out of my alley way and we won't have to deal with each other like this." I ruffled his hair, leaning against the wall.

I raised up a brow, "well...? What are you losers waiting for? Leave. I'm tired of telling all 7 of you nearly everytime."

Trust me you probably don't understand this, but if you were there I don't think you'd like the smell of reeking alcohol around your house or the place you want to take a walk near.

Imagine you find a bad odor near you're fave hang out spot because of some stupid guys? Yea that's my problem, those idiots.

I'm going to crush you park Jay, you annoying alcoholic.

——