Chapter 13

Sorry its so short I haven't been feeling well but hope you like it comment vote or fan :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!Chapter 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to the sun pouring in through my windows. I looked out my window. I loved Montana. I sighed as I remembered what I told Damien yesterday. I grabbed my phone. I could say I was sick. He wouldn’t say a thing. I opened my phone. 4 messages.

Zach: Make sure you call Caballo tomorrow morning.

Zach: Don’t forget.

Zach: You forget and I’ll kill you.

I chuckled. My eyes got wide as I saw the next text and who it was from.

Damien:I love you and can’t wait till I see you tomorrow <3

I groaned.

“Why do you have to be sweet? You couldn’t just be an ass like most guys and say something stupid?!?”

I said frustrated.

“Honey are you talking to yourself?”

My dad asked looking at me concerned from the doorway. I looked at him wide eyed.

“Uh.. No I’m talking on the phone.”

I quickly pulled the phone up to my ear and smiled reassuringly at my dad. He nodded and turned and went down the stairs. I sighed in relief.

“If I keep saying my thoughts out loud he’s going to put me in the crazy house.”

I said. I groaned. I really have to stop that. I looked at my clock it was 10:45. I looked at my phone.

Come and get me-Leanne <3

I sighed and put my phone on my dresser. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a shower then looked at what I picked out. I got a purple laced bra with purpled underwear that had princess covering it. That’s good enough. I pulled them on and grabbed my pink tank top and pulled it on along with a black v necked shirt. I pulled my black skinnies on and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed a bowl of  Lucky Charms. I started shaking from nervousness. I put the bowl on the counter and tried eating it that way. I sighed as I unsuccesfully tried eating it. I pushed it away.

“I’m not hungry anyway..”

I walked passed the living room where my dad sat watching Football. I glanced out the window as I saw Damiens motorcycle pull in. I grabbed my orange converse and pulled them on.

“I’m going out I’ll see you later...”

I said. My dad waved bye and kept his eyes glued on the tv. I opened the door and walked over to Damien. I was still shaking. Damien smiled and took his helmet off and pulled me into a hug. He kissed me gently. I smiled and got on the bike and pulled on the other helmet Damien had. I gripped my arms around his waist . I was still shaking. I thought about what was going to happen. I should have just said no but I can’t for some reason. I mentally slapped my self. His motorcycle stopped as we entered his driveway. I jumped off the bike and set my helmet on the bike. Damien did the same. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forhead. I can do this I told myself. The shaking had stopped. I usually felt safe with Damien. I remembered our first date and how comfterable I felt with him. My nervousness stopped and now all I wanted to do was what I was all nervous about doing before. I walked up to Damiens room. He went to put a movie on. I pulled him away from the dvd player and smirked and kissed him. 

“I thought we could watch a movie first?”

I shook my head and kissed him again. His lips moved against mine and his tongue traced my lip and went into my mouth. His hands went up my shirt. He pulled it off along with my tank top. He pulled me close again. I pulled off his shirt. I wrapped my leg around his waist. He chuckled and kissed my neck. I moaned in pleasure. He pushed me on to the bed. My skinnies had been pulled off by now. I forgot everything about being nervous. This felt right. My fingertips glided down Damiens chest and to his jeans. I unzipped them and pushed them off. His lips glided from mine to my neck. His fingertips touched my back and he unclipped my bra.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can guys can probably guess the rest and put your own more descriptive ending to this chapter ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------