04

y/n's pov

i stand there for a while, waiting for mitsuya. it's been 30 minutes but there's no sign of him.

i stared at the messages but there's nothing there. i looked around to find some interesting thing to watch. suddenly, a guy with an undercut caught my attention. i think he's somewhat of a gangster. it intimidates me. his hair is literally waxed up and it's also bleached. his uniform is not the same as mine so i bet he's from other school.

i felt nervousness when i found him walking to my direction after feeling my stare. "hey nee-san.. are you perhaps new here? i don't see you around here often." NEE-SAN?! i frowned. do i look that girlish?

i gulp. "yes.." i said almost whispered.

"alright." he smiled. "you look pale so i was just wondering if your parents haven't fetch you yet?" he stand next to me and offered his lollipop. i simply shook my head. he shrugged and sucked it instead. "who are you waiting for? it's dangerous for you to stay here you know? i heard that there's some kidnappers who took organs from students here! have you heard of it?" he gasped.

i looked at his tag, matsuno chifuyu.

i slightly laughed. "it's an old tale you know?" i said, still snickering.

he tsked. "you never know."

"i was waiting for mitsuya, a friend of mine." he looked at me.

"never heard of him. well then, see you around. nice meeting you here. don't get caught." he said lazily and walking out while waving his hand.

"y/n-san!" i looked at mitsuya. feels like his in a hurry. "sorry for the wait. i brought a friend along, is that okay with you? oh, there he is. this is baji keisuke."

he just looked at me and gave mitsuya a confused look. i never saw him as far as i remembered in the hospital. maybe he's not one of mikey's friend.

"oh, right. this is y/n. they're the one who helped us on the hospital not so long ago." baji looked away.

"whatever, let's just get going."

the awkward tension is rising. i wonder who is he.

-

we arrived in the place he told me. it's a playground. then my eyes caught draken and their other friend.

"oh, there it is!" draken said.

"what's up with the gathering?" i asked.

"nothing new, we just wanted to welcome you since you're new here, right?" mitsuya said, i smiled. " this is pah. he's our friend too." oh the scary one.

"nice to meet you." i bowed. i heard baji tsked. i glanced at him.

"it's been a while, how've you been?" draken asked.

"school is kinda fun i guess. i'm still getting used to it."

"ah, boring. you should've came to our school instead. mitsuya's school is strict as fuck." pah exclaimed.

"shut up, your school is a mess." mitsuya shouted.

"mine and mikey's school is more interesting. all of your schools is lame." draken joined.

"what did you say?!"
"atleast i'm not late everytime."
"woah, that's a foul!"

they started bickering to each other.

i heard a soft laugh. the kind of sound that you will never be tired of when you play it on loop.

i looked at baji. "what's with the look?" he looked back at me, annoyed.

i smiled at him, not wanting to say anything.

-

it's my revival arc 😎